Rare - special cars within the club

It's probabbly been asked before and I know some of us have got particularly unusual cars, (ORC has got his 'Avon' which is a pretty rare & unusual beast,) but what do you call a rare / special Celica?

I'm not talking modified here, bolt on body kits & wings, I'm talking what came out of the factory or show room.

First / Last off the production line, Special edition, only one imported, unusual colour scheme which was a doccumented optional extra etc.... you know what I mean.

Would be nice to see what is out there in CCUK land. Some may be well doccumented, some may not.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are gt4 WRC classed as rare?

Possibly, definitely in standard form.

Quite a few must have been broken/scrapped by now I reckon.

Mine must be one of the more standard ones around... for now!

(and even then I'm only planning bolt-on mods so they're nice & reversible).

I've got the only gen 6.5 in the club what'd I win :D

Seats count as 0.5 now do they? :P

is that 0.166666666 per seat or what? :lol:

Thought that was just engines/bodywork (think sil80/Onevia).

Edited by Adex

Seats count as 0.5 now do they? :P

is that 0.166666666 per seat or what? :lol:

Thought that was just engines/bodywork (think sil80/Onevia).

Nah they're 0.25 I've got the steering wheel too the dashboard would be bigger so it's 0.5 there LOL

Prob the only gen 5.5 auto :P

Would you like some blue alloys to go with that too ?

No Adex the 4 seats make up the 0.25 and the wheels then other 0.25 making 0.5 LOL

Would you like some blue alloys to go with that too ?

No Adex the 4 seats make up the 0.25 and the wheels then other 0.25 making 0.5 LOL

Ive got a spare set of alloys that I was thinking of spraying blue myself :lol: :lol:

mines a lot simpler than that gen 5 shell gen 6 engine = gen 5.5 Im not adding on anything for the gen 7 alloys

Are gt4 WRC classed as rare?

2500 made in 1994 so im sure theres gonna be half that left Id imagine, that howmanyleft said 93. But that site is as useful as a nuns nether region.Without being crazy modified, not many Id imagine, most on here are standardish to be fair but over on GT4OC they are crackers! :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.