Taking The P***

N-Seven

My C1 scoop is a bucket lid, my wing is an ironing board and me..........I'm having a mid-life crisis, i'm too old to drive a sporty car.

Mate, just smile in the knowledge you are a class person, driving a classy car and they know didly squit!

Mid life crisis... i embrace em and enjoy em.. :xmas_biggrin:

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

when i bought my gen 5 three years ago i had a bunch of year 8 kids ( i am a teacher ) takin the mickey cos of the age of the car . they called it a shitbox and told me it would'nt last 1 year ! so i had a bet with them , if the car was still running when they left in year 11 they would be obliged to accept my invitation to chauffer them to their prom . that is now 5 months away so looks like they will be arriving in style !!!!!!!!!!!

Kids and jealous twats like to have a go at celicas. But count yourself lucky that you gave a celica a chance and what a machine it is :D couldn't ask for a better car or a better car club to be a part of!

I get positive comments about my GT. only ever has 1 twat saying its slow and shit compared to a Lamborghini.... No shit batman, completely different league.

There will always be haters

Hi all,

Just wondering if any of you ever have the mick taken out of you for owning a Celica.

A guy I work with constantly winds me up about it with "hairdressers car", "fake sports car" things like that, and even more so for being a celica club member and displaying the stickers on the window.

Funny thing is he drives an Astra, anyone else ever get these comments off people?

my mates the same and he drive a astra estate (but he does have an evo and 2 skylines as well). however the coupe shape is the way to go

Lol! It does seem the people who take the Mick out of celica's drive some questionable cars themselves. I've had an astra in the past and I know what I'd rather be driving.

I did say to him that he had no room to talk, and his reply was "my car isn't pretending to be something its not".

I do generally get more nice comments than bad, think this guy is just a celica hater

I get this all the time at work, funnily enough from an Corsa VXR ower, says my T Sport is slow and looks like a rudeboy car and that his stage 1 VXR will dust it anytime of the week....

I just show him this video.... not rly a dusting is it ? lol

I get this all the time at work, funnily enough from an Corsa VXR ower, says my T Sport is slow and looks like a rudeboy car and that his stage 1 VXR will dust it anytime of the week....

lol, it took FOREVER for that VXR to overtake. Top end of 4th gear it sounded like?

Considering it's FI and has a couple of more horses then us I'd of expected it to give a bit more oomph

Ah well, here's to having a 190 :D

What a fag! All he showed is that he ain't as quick as he thought he was, loser!

Edited by CelicaLincs

When I've had negative comments (Gen 7/5) I counter with "what have you got?" "Oh yeah I looked at those bit thought better of it". Doesn't work with my boss though, him having a Bentley Continental Speed a top of the range Range Rover and a nutter bastard Porcshe

I get it from work from 1 person, he has a 1.1 Fiesta ... with that terrible exhaust noise thing knobheads put on

Always slags mine off, calls it shit, My radiator has a leak, so I told him "Yeah yeah that's typical Toyota crap that is, you think your cars the right bollocks but now it's falling to pieces blah blah blah hohoho"

I just look at him and go "Yeeep :)" with a nod of the head and carry on as normal

an astra? awesome....not. thats what happens in workplaces pal i take the piss out of lad at work that drives a 7 and he takes piss out of me but the 6 definetly aint a hairdressers car!

Shut it ya ponce :gay:

Ash slags Gen7's but each week a little extra Gen7 part finds its way onto his :shrug:

I had similar comments from a right tosser who i had the misfortune to work with.

I was guilty of running a Calibra 4x4 Turbo at the time. He was relentless, he just wouldnt shut up and it drove me mad.

One lunchtime I'd had enough, pumped about a gallon of used oil out of the oil drainer into the tailbox of his H reg Clio 1.2.

That evening he was nicked by the Police for excessive smoke.

Dont get angry - get even.

I've just spent over £900.00 odd to have a new engine fitted into my Celica and boy was it worth it now 40,000 mile and sweet as a nut I can honestly wouldn't spend ten bob on putting a sticker on an Arsetra Happy Christmas every one hope you all have a goo one.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.