what have you done to your celica today...

Go to solution Solved by planc,

Walked past mine as I went to pick up a sports lid that has had the complete crap beaten out of it then went and shared a few laughs with some other members protecting their undersides at DIY car services in Glasgow :)

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fitted my new interior. Well happy Plus St205 rear brace and working electric aerial. Starting to really love my 6. Nearly all the suspension parts have now been ordered. ready for the f

And they're on! Left one has already been flattened, compounded and polished Wet sanded with 1200 then 2500. Dried off. DAS6 out. Meguiars Compound and blue hex pad (soft polish) Meguiars po

finished playing with the engine plastics, Not sure it it now looks a bit OTT.

Posted Images

Walked past mine as I went to pick up a sports lid that has had the complete crap beaten out of it then went and shared a few laughs with some other members protecting their undersides at DIY car services in Glasgow :)

Wasn't the lid in very good nick then mate? Hope the jdm rears are in better condition.

Got in mine, keyed it over, got out of it, swore at it, lifted bonnet, prodded & poked around, shut bonnet, keyed it over again and again, engine eventually started, drove to work. parked up. locked it then walked away from it.

Unusual start to a Monday as she never usually misses a beat.

I initially went out to check the spark plugs but gave up because its bloody freezing outside :/ inside with a warm cuppa now!

Edited by Mek

fitted the new fuel rail, not got round to fitting the regualtor and return line yet as rain stopped play , wish i had a garage

Oh and a big thanks to Lee ( se7en ) for the advice on getting that frigging quick release fuel coupling apart, what a bitch

fitted the new fuel rail, not got round to fitting the regualtor and return line yet as rain stopped play , wish i had a garage

Oh and a big thanks to Lee ( se7en ) for the advice on getting that frigging quick release fuel coupling apart, what a bitch

Not so "quick release" then eh?

Took both of mums rear wheels for balancing then refited. The one that was over the suddenly worn pads was out by 45g, so maybe that was the cause? Also ordered her some new rear pads.

Then pulled the aireal off mine to investigate leak. Cause, cheap rubbish rubber seals that dont really fit properley :rolleyes: Will have to get some sealent to do the job proporly.

Let out a little sigh as I cursed the layer of dirt and grime building up on the paint as I walked past her to get the Tube to work.

Glanced back over the shoulder for a cheeky perv though, as she still looks great... just not very shiny :(

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.