what have you done to your celica today...

scott64

58 minutes ago, Master flex said:

Respect the urge to wait and find the fault than playing a risk! Especially at the cost of missing a meet.

Looking sleek and beautiful as always Akuma :lol:. The more I see It, it makes me believe the Celica does work without a spoiler!

It does work but maybe it's the colour that helps but it's only temporary until the sports m is sprayed up and fitted just in time for jdm Coombe. 

20 hours ago, Akuma77 said:

It does work but maybe it's the colour that helps but it's only temporary until the sports m is sprayed up and fitted just in time for jdm Coombe. 

It looks good like that, definitely have to get rid of the noodle bar at back of mine.

(Hope no one expects my car to come to Silverstone this as shiny as the above, you maybe disappointed.. Maybe meaning, Will be)

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Freeman558 said:

It looks good like that, definitely have to get rid of the noodle bar at back of mine.

(Hope no one expects my car to come to Silverstone this as shiny as the above, you maybe disappointed.. Maybe meaning, Will be)

You know as well as I do, it doesn’t matter. It’s all about being there :thumbs:

• Like 1

Last minute mod before Japfest!
Wanted to get the scoop painted before Japfest but don't have enough time so a quick vinyl wrap job later and it looks pretty damn decent!
ef4f58b1e2d186a839ce78540f01a956.jpg

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

• Like 3

43 minutes ago, stone6356 said:

Last minute mod before Japfest!
Wanted to get the scoop painted before Japfest but don't have enough time so a quick vinyl wrap job later and it looks pretty damn decent!

nice mate i did mine like that a few years ago then i opted for full bonnet and scoop which i did myself with my lady 

nice mate i did mine like that a few years ago then i opted for full bonnet and scoop which i did myself with my lady 
Awesome! How long did it take you to do the whole bonnet?
I was actually quite surprised with how well I managed to wrap it if I'm honest, took about 20 mins and the vinyl I used wasn't even the stuff with the air release channels and it came out damn near perfect on the first try!

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, stone6356 said:

Awesome! How long did it take you to do the whole bonnet?
I was actually quite surprised with how well I managed to wrap it if I'm honest, took about 20 mins and the vinyl I used wasn't even the stuff with the air release channels and it came out damn near perfect on the first try!

3 hrs mate but we were novices

32670651_10216599218872872_7202665614295433216_n.jpg.efea7ae86338c60b10cf0f37c9e51047.jpg

Well I've managed to change my Head lights over, just before todays first down pour

A little bit of sun inbetween the hail and the rain means I've not got much done in so far as cleaning :(

Hope, it clears up some. Would like the car to be relatively clean to show off the dents and scratches :D

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.