what have you done to your celica today...

scott64

2 hours ago, Cheechandchong said:

Got rid of the white stripes on the nose of my car :) also dropped my wheels off for powder coating, and made some enquiries about lowering it, progress! B)

IMG_20190223_111418.jpg

That’s one mean looking car. Love it. My youngest son is into cars and he’s now wanting me to get one. I wish!!!!

Today was dry so just gave Car a clean again lol inside and out 

image.jpg

So been a good day, clean car, daughter won her football game, oldest son won his football game, my home team Aberdeen won and my English team Leeds won.B)

• Like 2

Today I fitted a new battery to The AVON, got it started and round to the front of the house. Hoovered the roof to remove a layer of cat fur. Checked the fluids and all seems well. Interior hoovered, needs a wash though.

Will give it a wash and polish on Sunday, take it to work on Monday.

• Like 3

Cleaned the inside of the windscreen for the 3rd time. Used a different product and it seems to at last have cleaned it.. time will tell.

Plus took it out for rip around the B roads of sunny Sussex to enjoy the sun

Edited by Sheeple
  • Like 1

Washed THE Avon, took it to the nearest Maccy D's for supper. Watched 3 younger people looking at my car (20's) they took photos of it, then one of them brought their R35 GTR over, parked next to it and took more photos. I did speak to them, one couple up from Maidstone and one guy from Stafford, here to do a track day at Snetterton tomorrow.

R35 was rather lush.

• Like 1

Today I finished the hubs and wheels. When I got the car in October although the discs were in good condition, the callipers were rusty silver :( So I cleaned, primed and painted the callipers, found some Toyota Logos  to put on them and fitted new pads all round.

The only thing. I can’t find for love nor money are a new set of the silhouette center caps, so I’ll have to decide whether or not to keep the originals that are in a sad state:( or replace them with a different type :think:

7A32AECB-B6ED-487E-83B7-628CCA7ACEA5.jpeg

3003AC2E-7759-43FE-AC70-E5787895386E.jpeg

19D9BE31-034E-494E-A674-A655F4DA96DE.jpeg

D95DC025-0E01-4FBB-A1E2-9A5FC61A00C6.png

Edited by Wolfie
  • Like 5

6 minutes ago, Cal670 said:

Really do miss my 6200 alloys sometimes.

Yeah Cal, I was amazed with the condition of them when I got it. I won’t be changing them. Just a shame I can’t find a decent set of original center caps.

Edited by Wolfie

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.