what have you done to your celica today...

scott64

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

got my front braided hoses, new (recon) callipers, discs and pads all done and bled through.  Amazingly enough had no issues with the brake hose unions.

What a bloody difference with just the fronts!

Tackling the rears tomorrow :)

got a few jobs done over the last couple of days, new rear subframe fitted, Roll cage bolted in , new cover for the fuel cell , swirl pot and pumps fitted  and today I made a plate u and fitted the AFR and oil pressure gauges along with the battery isolator buttons

No automatic alt text available.No automatic alt text available.

No automatic alt text available.

• Like 1

finished my brake overhaul and rebuild.  Got all the new stuff on the front yesterday, got the rears done today.  amazingly didn't have any issues with the brake unions at the back, was concerned about that as those pipes are right in the firing line from tyre spray.

Fully flushed through and bled with new DOT 5.1

brakes feel and stop fantastic now, better than ever even though only 10 miles on all the new discs and pads

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Started talks with an Importer of Skylines about looking for an R33 GTS-T within my budget.

I kinda feel like a married man who just made a Tinder profile.

Today I cheated on my Celica :sorry:

(it is entirely possibly that I have issues with emotional attachments to vehicles)

• Haha 1

Well, not today... Although it did just get a wash.

Replaced neo chrome plated, cheap wheel nuts with black Mishimoto ones.

Replaced my Rays dust caps after some little scrote stole all of them... (overnight parts from Japan and all that)

Finally did something about the blue battery... Which was paint it and use a offcut of 3m carbon effect wrap... Doesn't look too bad... if you squint... And have the bonnet closed.

20180305_232039.thumb.jpg.e8c0d110f1475b58d8a0c34fa2a2e899.jpg20180305_231139s.thumb.jpg.a84b87d122941cc710889f5e6e50e72a.jpg

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.