Have I priced this too high?

Dtracer

Good ladies and gentlemen of CCUK some advice please.

Put my beloved celica up for sale and had zero interest, know is it the price that's wrong, is it the advert or is it my location in the middle of nowhere that's putting people off? Need to move it pretty sharpish and thought I was pricing to sell, I thought it was pretty reasonable but perhaps not. Any advice greatly appreciated. Thanks

Dave

http://www.celica-club.co.uk/forum/index.php?/classifieds/item/489-toyota-celica-t-sport-2003/

http://classifieds.pistonheads.com/classifieds/used-cars/toyota/celica/toyota-celica-mk7-t-sport-vvtli-2003/868842

Edited by Dtracer

Yeah I thought about that, perhaps strip it back to stock, a lot of its already been done. the brakes are easy enough to return to stock but its the time to do it i just don't have at the min so I left em for now. Seems a shame to remove the one thing that really make the single biggest improvement to the Gen 7 and put the spongy standard brakes but I guess mr or mrs. Wanna be Celica owner might not know that.

Perhaps have to consider taking the time to pull them off. Exhaust is easy enough, any one want a very rare and beautiful sounding 5zigen exhaust?

when I sold my other red 7 - left a lot of bits on (TTE exhaust/ koni suspension/ strut brace) - sold it for same price as a stock one - and the girl who bought it - she wasnt bothered about any of them (apart from the wheels) - wish id taken them off - but then again its time as well, strut could have come off easily though.

I suppose I did know it would be more appealing standard just a shame, suppose i'll have to bite the bullet and strip it.

Wonder if I just put some more standard bias pads in the Wilwoods that'd help, make it more road driver friendly, get rid of the squeal when cold. Can you feel the resistance to removing the kit :-) it's just so damn good it's hard to return them to the spongy, lifeless, zero feel standardness argggghh horrible. :-)

Looney is after a exhaust

Exhaust is nice and easy to change, have no problem with doing that. I might PM him.

Thanks

Its a hard time of year to sell,esp coming up to xmas..

Yep suppose that's also true, not the natural time of year to thinking of buying a sports coupe is it, early spring would be more apt. Shame I have to sell now.....

Edited by Dtracer

• 1 month later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.