[Sorted] Anyone know someone that can replace struts

Gimba

Anyone know someone essex (romford) area that could fit my springs that are already on the struts?

I asked some guy and quoted it would be between £175-£210 for all four, As it's just a matter of swapping them over is that a high price to pay?

Edited by Gimba

very high i would say couple of hrs at the absolute most for a garage with the right equipment replaced my shocks for the coilovers in that time on my drive on axle stands.

i take it you mean swap the complete units with springs already fitted?

Edited by sh3p

Yeah, all in one, no compressing or any of that stuff. Got a mates mate coming round at to quickly have a look and tell me how much, hopefully it'll be cheaper than that

Technically, driving to you and back + getting them fitted for free would work out alot cheaper than paying someone local to do it :|

All though ... if you wernt serious then FFF UUUU!

Ohh you gay lol oh well, never mind :thumbs:

Is that an offer :lol:

Ye that sounds good price, I only say its easy because last weekend I had all my struts subframe rear cross member off wishbones fixing all my suspension LoL!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.