Amazing Gen 1 description on eBay

Was going to post this in the Gen 1 section, but have a good read of the description of this Aussie Gen 1.

http://www.ebay.com....#ht_2142wt_1265

"You can't come and test drive it, but you can sit in the Drivers seat while I make engine noises but this will incur an additional fee of course, I can also make airplane noises if you so desire, but helicopters are strictly forbidden, as i find them inappropriate and silly for use in place of car sounds."

:lol:

"the original 1T engine was actually so powerful that the valves where often scared of the Pistons, so the Cam ejected from the engine in a desperate attempt to save it self"

:lol: awesome ad

Legend is an over-used word on 'tinternet, but this bloke is the very definition!

"The Boot has been replaced with a rust free boot in undercoat and when you open it you wont be surprised by a naked Chinese man. This once happened to me, but that was new years eve and instead of a boot it was the toilet door of a Brisbane Night Club, but we've moved on and forgotten about that."

Edited by Adex

Just seen the q & a's at the bottom too...

Q:

MY LADY AINT POON SHE NO GETTING NEAR YOUR CAR. SHE GOT GRAND DADDY'S TOASTY PLASTIC BACK SEAT DATSUN AND NO TIME TO BE LOOKIN OUT DEM WINDOWS CAUSE MAN THEY ARE FOGED UP, AMEN. HOW MUCH THAT CHERRY RIPE AGAIN?

A:

You're the bloke who painted the car aren't you?

Brilliant, just brilliant!

:lol:

Edited by Adex

Hahaha these lines got me..

Rumor has it that it was the stunt double for Doms Charger in the first Fast and Furious film, and if you watch the train scene carefully, you'll actually see Dom is driving this car, crazy hey?

Whats that you say, you recognise this car from another blockbuster movie? Well you'd be quite right in saying that this is, indeed the stunt double car for the Mercedes in The Hangover.

If this bloke were doing stand-up I'd be in the queue for a ticket!

<-------- (by the way why doesn't my avatar move any more? ;) )

(It does in my profile!)

Edited by Bedlam74

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.