PHOTOSHOPPERS HELP! PLEASE :)

Jamie

That will look awesome mate.

Put John's C/F bonnet on with that scoop, that will be the icing on the cake.

What are you planning for the back, spoiler ?

P.S Sorry John.

But I do like your bonnet mate.

No chance Paul its on U need to come USC is august and we will have it on the strip next year super charger good luck then mate ;) any1 in Maidstone atm come mugs and drinks are on me

Just might have a trick up my sleve, Supercharger you say! Bring it on :D

Sorry ted iv just seen your post haha ill be keeping the spoiler black need to find some kind of graphics for it after its been painted hmmmmm ideas welcome guys

Edited by jamie clout

I have to Say Orange its not even a contest mate! although the red does look nice,! And Jamie i shall be :wub: with your car if it looks like the pic haha! Good luck buddy and i cant wait to see it in the flesh once its finished!

Sorry ted iv just seen your post haha ill be keeping the spoiler black need to find some kind of graphics for it after its been painted hmmmmm ideas welcome guys

Sounds good mate, look forward to seeing this.

I have to Say Orange its not even a contest mate! although the red does look nice,! And Jamie i shall be :wub: with your car if it looks like the pic haha! Good luck buddy and i cant wait to see it in the flesh once its finished!

ill bring u some tissues dom so u can clean urself up :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.