Essex/Suffork Question

Hey Guys & Girlies

I have been looking on the internet for a exhaust bay that fits custom ones. i found that these 2 garages have come up on Powerflow exhaust website and i was wondering if anyone has used them or know of people that have as i have heard that some of the powerflow franchises are shit, also if you have any recommendation garage wise that specialties in exhausts that isn't too far from Colchester Essex i would be interested in hearing about this as im not in a massive rush,

ISC RACING (WARRIOR)

UNIT 3 POPLAR HALL

IPSWICH

IP7 6LN

OR

A14 PERFORMANCE

1 FORNHAM ROAD

BURY ST EDMUNDS

IP32 6AH

Thanks in Advance

Dom

I had mine fitted at A14 Performance, very reasonably priced and they offer a lifetime guarantee providing you take it back once a year to get your card stamped. However I forgot to take mine but it's been on the car about 4 years now.

As for quality I'm no expert but I wouldn't say they're anywhere near the best but by no means the worst (you get what you pay for I guess), all I know is you tell them exactly what you want and they'll do it, if it not quite right they will sort it for you. I told them what I wanted and pointed out the tip I wanted on the end them came back at the end of the day to pick it up.

I was happy enough - took a few weeks to sound right but after being run in It's just what I wanted.

I had mine fitted at A14 Performance, very reasonably priced and they offer a lifetime guarantee providing you take it back once a year to get your card stamped. However I forgot to take mine but it's been on the car about 4 years now.

As for quality I'm no expert but I wouldn't say they're anywhere near the best but by no means the worst (you get what you pay for I guess), all I know is you tell them exactly what you want and they'll do it, if it not quite right they will sort it for you. I told them what I wanted and pointed out the tip I wanted on the end them came back at the end of the day to pick it up.

I was happy enough - took a few weeks to sound right but after being run in It's just what I wanted.

Thanks Sounds Like you are happy with their work then, i have never used either garage for anything as i live about 25 mins from Ipswich so i was perfering ISC racing however if no one has used and you recommend A12 it would be worth the extra drive :) how much did it set you back if you can remember? just as a price line because they wont quote untill they have the car infront of them and you have chosen your tip etc,

Thanks for your response

Dom

I use SCA Performance centre, probably to far north for you in Norwich but thought I'd mention it. I havn't experienced their workmanship in terms of their exhaust manufacture but they'll make anything you want. I will be having mine built there when money allows, they seem to build what I see as two standards of exhaust:

- Standard swaged powerflow (nothing worng with them) to your own spec and from what I've seen to a good quality

- Full mandrel bent, tig welded top notch loveliness to your own spec which is the way I'm going but you certainly know your paying for it.

I've had a good few jobs done there and I've been very happy with them.

http://www.sca-racerally.co.uk/

I went for Longlife in Southend as had heard mixed reviews of Powerflow.

http://www.longlife.co.uk/depots/exhausts-southend/

Keith the guy who runs it was very knowledgeable and pleasant to deal with.

For my Tsport it was just over £200 for a cat back.

They removed the large stock silencer and just fitted a sporty sounding muffler to match the kind of noise I wanted, with my tip of choice.

You even go out for a drive after with them to check there's no funny noises.

Not ideal if your car's on coilovers though as they have a bump to get into the workshop...

IMAG0241.jpg

IMAG0242.jpg

IMAG0243.jpg

IMAG0244.jpg

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.