After 8 happy years together im sad to say that

Myself and my beloved Import Auto Gen 6 have parted company by mutual consent at Manningtree Railway station yesterday ...She was then seen heading off for a new life in Liverpool and Manchester having been bought for £1100 by a manchester traffic policeman....Was heartbroken as she turned and headed the other way without me , but in my heart of hearts, after 8 very happy years together , it is time to move on and find a newer and younger partner...Maybe a Mazda RX8...or a Chrysler Crossfire, not sure what yet, but will stick to my Retro Scooter for the time being while trawling the car market for the next beast....no hurry , gotta get it right......miss you already baby......xxx

Myself and my beloved Import Auto Gen 6 have parted company by mutual consent at Manningtree Railway station yesterday ...She was then seen heading off for a new life in Liverpool and Manchester having been bought for £1100 by a manchester traffic policeman....Was heartbroken as she turned and headed the other way without me , but in my heart of hearts, after 8 very happy years together , it is time to move on and find a newer and younger partner...Maybe a Mazda RX8...or a Chrysler Crossfire, not sure what yet, but will stick to my Retro Scooter for the time being while trawling the car market for the next beast....no hurry , gotta get it right......miss you already baby......xxx

I saw you Driving this on Sunday down the A12 from Colchester towards clacton/harwhich was a beauty mate :) , i overtook you in a Hyundai coupe(i was driving my mums car don't worries i do have a celica ) :P,

As they say all great things have to come to a end, just have to look forward to the next beauty you shall have

Forget the RX-8 = Fuel consumption. Crossfire = American = shite version of a Mercedes. Get a Gen7 Tsport or GT I'll even send you a hairdryer! Then you are back in the fold!

Edited by johnsg

i hate these kinda times ive been there before,watching your car drive off for the last time,its hard i have to say,i know alot people just say "oh come on its just a car" but you do get attached to them......anyway............all i can say is GT4 ahem.

Sad times, but i hope you pointed the new owner in this direction and asked them to sign up as a new member

Cetainly did and left him a pile of Flyers in the glovebox..He actually said that he would join up , along with about 3 of his pals all with celicas as soon as he gets the time. He was a club member of the RS Owners club and was looking forward to joining this one....

I saw you Driving this on Sunday down the A12 from Colchester towards clacton/harwhich was a beauty mate :) , i overtook you in a Hyundai coupe(i was driving my mums car don't worries i do have a celica ) :P,

As they say all great things have to come to a end, just have to look forward to the next beauty you shall have

Sunday ..was on way back to Harwich with a car load (5) after Football match in Colchester......Been looking at Hyundai Coupe's... the Siii Automatic 07plate....I do like them and still might get one if cant find the right Mazda RX8... Still got an open mind at moment...

Forget the RX-8 = Fuel consumption. Crossfire = American = shite version of a Mercedes. Get a Gen7 Tsport or GT I'll even send you a hairdryer! Then you are back in the fold!

RX8.... oil burning fuel guzzling

Crossfire IS a Mercedes SLK in a different body

I do really want another jap car just so i can keep using my 'rising sun ' key ring ...lol....have been looking at Gen 7 Tsports but cant find THE one....yet....

Sad times, been there to many times. :(

350z.........

looked at a couple but my youngster is due to drop shortly and said im going to need a car with room for baby seat in back.....ha ha

i hate these kinda times ive been there before,watching your car drive off for the last time,its hard i have to say,i know alot people just say "oh come on its just a car" but you do get attached to them......anyway............all i can say is GT4 ahem.

Would absoloutly love a white GT4, but then i would have a car the same age as the one ive just waved bye bye too....wanna start again with something with only about 20 to 30,000 miles on the clock....

Edited by quiksilver-rebel

yer but you have to remember that most new stuff is crap these days,no where near as good as the gt4 in terms of build quality etc,just because you get a car thats only done 20k miles doesnt mean you wont have trouble with it :)

+1. Tsport is a lot of fun - I made the move from a Gen 6 GT too. Looked at RX8 but the fuel consumption is dire. Crossfire and 350Z are mega on insurance and tax too.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.