I just got my arse handed to me on a plate

bigstring

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

glad your finally seeing sense mate, gen 6 all the way although buy a gen 6 and fit lpg to it :thumbs:

You must read my mind, I was chatting to mother the otehr day and she brought up some friends that used to rent some of her holiday homes in France and my mind sprung in to life, he has a company fitting the LPG things........ so have asked my mother to get a quote for us..

Drove the flappy paddle ISF around Silverstone before the going out in LFA 16 and the most notable performance characteristic I found was how utterly brilliant the brakes were. Felt like my face was being ripped off into the turns! Loved it.

That new Toyota creation is chronically reprehensible :doh:

You must read my mind, I was chatting to mother the otehr day and she brought up some friends that used to rent some of her holiday homes in France and my mind sprung in to life, he has a company fitting the LPG things........ so have asked my mother to get a quote for us..

makes sense, you love the cars but need it to be more eco, range on lpg is miles more than the gen 6 musters and the price of lpg is nearly half that of petrol :thumbs:

run it on lpg for work and petrol for weekend fun, just need to get runflats and a can of tyreweld :P

So not very Happy......... I rock up at one of my clients yesterday to find this in the car park, one of the planners at Coca cola they say...... not happy, beat by some crap and I have to one day meeet h

IMG00460-20120207-1436.jpg

Edited by bigstring

Haha no way! :D

I just had a look in the attic & I've only gone & found 'em haven't I?! :lol:

Stamfordwheels1471.jpg

Un-plug those bad boys!

Stamfordwheels1472.jpg

Mix them up a bit & create some weird stuff...

Stamfordwheels1473.jpg

... then get a job designing cars for toyota! :lol:

Stamfordwheels1475.jpg

Well on the drive in to work this morning on the M27 this band new big ugly silver lump this morning with GT6 and TURBO written all over the back wanted to play. Well for the 10 seconds that I could still see him! I had to google when I got in to find out that Rover really were making this pile of shit. With the weight of the car and the grunt of the engine I am surprised they even bothered, for all the big flashy badges on the back they should have put them on the front as that is where most people would see them, well that is until it disappears in your mirrors.

Well on the drive in to work this morning on the M27 this band new big ugly silver lump this morning with GT6 and TURBO written all over the back wanted to play. Well for the 10 seconds that I could still see him! I had to google when I got in to find out that Rover really were making this pile of shit. With the weight of the car and the grunt of the engine I am surprised they even bothered, for all the big flashy badges on the back they should have put them on the front as that is where most people would see them, well that is until it disappears in your mirrors.

Not sure what car you mean?

So not very Happy......... I rock up at one of my clients yesterday to find this in the car park, one of the planners at Coca cola they say...... not happy, beat by some crap and I have to one day meeet h

IMG00460-20120207-1436.jpg

It's mental enough that I approve.

Toyota make too many *boring* cars - ugly or not, at least this shows some adventure. I can only approve, as it's not a grannymobile, is it.

Toyota make too many *boring* cars - ugly or not, at least this shows some adventure. I can only approve, as it's not a grannymobile, is it.

It looks like a chinese Citroen C3 though, its not adventurous its more reckless?

Are mentalness and adventurousness for the sake of it really good concepts to have in your head when designing a car though?

Teabagging an active volcano is both mental & adventurous, but not a good idea, now is it? :lol:

I'd take the boring GT86 over this adventurous Will V1 things any day.

(If it does have a 2zz as mentioned, then it's more comperable then you'd think).

It's another car for people who don't know anything about cars or don't give a shit/have any pride in what they drive.

Just a shame it's got a mr T badge on it.

Bad toyota! Bad, bad toyota! Shame on you! :angry:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.