I just got my arse handed to me on a plate

bigstring

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol my uncle has an isf they have about 400 air bags in them. His is white and someone paint strippers it a few years back cost him over £2k to fix. But he got that brand new however I hardly see him as works on the rigs.

On another note, wtf is that thing??

i wouldnt feel too bad about it cos they have a celica engine in them and as per the celica came in 140 0r 190 spec ...still a massively fugly car though ,concept car or not: just what were they thinking when they put this into production

i wouldnt feel too bad about it cos they have a celica engine in them and as per the celica came in 140 0r 190 spec ...still a massively fugly car though ,concept car or not: just what were they thinking when they put this into production

It was based on the Yaris not the Corolla/Celica platform, so probably only has a weedy 1.0? Or 1.5 VVTi

Did you really?

Yep I really did, it just kept going and I had to make way for the little toyota, I have no idea how or why? I was pinned down by it.. sad times

Put the Gen 7 up for sale today, back to a 6, beams if poss.

Only Citreon could make something that ugly surely?

hahaha, all you lot and it's a toyota....

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.