What came in the Post Today?

c.a.r.

Went out this morning to see what deals comet had well really won't impressed not that I was looking for anything In particular popped next door to Currys and low and behold a cracking deal on teles everywhere seemed much better deals here anyway one thing lead to another and walked out of there with a new 40 inch Samsung tele and black ops 2

b2294a3ea003b5426fbbac2f0f571412.jpg

just come home from work a little while ago to be surprised by this.............

IMG-20121120-00289.jpg

:)

gonna order some polish/wax now to give some protection before i stick them on

slowly save up for a set of advan ad08 tyres for the wheels, :D happy days

just come home from work a little while ago to be surprised by this.............

IMG-20121120-00289.jpg

:)

gonna order some polish/wax now to give some protection before i stick them on

slowly save up for a set of advan ad08 tyres for the wheels, :D happy days

very nice, would like to see them on the car :) il keep for pics

Any bod guess what this little device is that came in the post tday? ;)

20121121_185027.jpg

That'll be a brake master cylinder support bracket to stop the firewall* flexing under hard braking, thereby reducing braking efficiency.

That do ya? :D

* or bulkhead/rear wall of engine bay if you're planc.... And really pedantic!

Edited by Adex

That'll be a brake master cylinder support bracket to stop the firewall flexing under hard braking, thereby reducing braking efficiency.

That do ya? :D

Give that man a big Cigar...... :D gotta engineer it to fit with my front brace but shouldnt be too difficult.. :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.