What came in the Post Today?

c.a.r.

Spark plug cover that I've been wanting for ages!!! Gonna get it powdercoated the same as my alloys and get the dragon red resin infilled

IMG_20141001_082505.jpg

Where did you get that from if you don't mind me asking?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Where did you get that from if you don't mind me asking?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got it from America mate. It was a group buy on newcelica.org. Took me a long time to get as there not made anymore so been waiting for a secondhand one to come up for sale. If I had the equipment I would love to reproduce them myself. Edited by Jim881

Arrived while I was out of the country my club stickers and club card.

Washed the car last evening cleaned and dried the window and tried to fit my sticker, good job I only tried one side as the lettering would not stick to the glass even though it was dry and clean, well one letter did the rest came off on the backing tape, so now it says www.celica- lub.co.uk and the only letter that stuck was the c from club. put the sticker back on the paper and decided a waste of time and breath so gave up after a few attempts. Must have been doing it wrong but can't for the life of me see how hard it could be to fit some stickers and yes I have seen the guide on this and followed it although the pictures no longer are linked I could work out the process from the words.

Car can remain anonymous as now only have one sticker unused and one useless one.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.