What came in the Post Today?

c.a.r.

This needs correcting mate ant did nothing in this relay! Other than sit there lol.

Yeah I made Tom a coffee as well. If the relay runners don't get refreshments, they can't run....I'm just saying :lol:

Edited by J03

What's that attached to the Lego brick? :)

Festoon bulb spring adaptor. Compresses to fit into different sized festoon bulb-based fittings.

The Lego brick also glows in the dark, when attached to a power supply. I'm using it as an interior light :)

This needs correcting mate ant did nothing in this relay! Other than sit there lol.

And you were at 7 why? Ant still gets credit pal

Yeah I made Tom a coffee as well. If the relay runners don't get refreshments, they can't run....I'm just saying :lol:

And you can feck off for fishing.

Festoon bulb spring adaptor. Compresses to fit into different sized festoon bulb-based fittings.

The Lego brick also glows in the dark, when attached to a power supply. I'm using it as an interior light :)

I got a 36 bulb and it fit to the left of the bulb holder but I didn't like how one side of the lens was dull, so I ordered a twin pack of 12 bulbs and they fit to either side giving an even glow.

Even though the 36 and the 12 lights were ordered from the same eBayer the 36 had a yellowish glow but the 12's had a bright white glow.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.