What came in the Post Today?

c.a.r.

Nothing too glamorous...just a new 41cm roof aerial to replace the rather tired looking fibre glass jobby that was on there.

Pretty much for visual reasons only as I seldom use the radio/cd...I'd rather wind the window down and listen to the exhaust...now that's MY kinda music..!! :)

Neil

Oh dear! You poor poor people.

It didn't so much arrive in the post as arrived with my colleague James hour ago. I, or rather my computer, is now the proud possessor of a freshly installed dragon dictation system. This means I can waffle on even more than usual and due to the inaccuracies of any software leave you more confused than ever.

IT is a wonderful thing.

Holy crap! Not a single amendment was required. It even types some profanities correctly although it is having a problem with my bullocks so to speak.

Yep! I need to teach that word.

• Like 1

Oh dear! You poor poor people.

It didn't so much arrive in the post as arrived with my colleague James hour ago. I, or rather my computer, is now the proud possessor of a freshly installed dragon dictation system. This means I can waffle on even more than usual and due to the inaccuracies of any software leave you more confused than ever.

IT is a wonderful thing.

Holy crap! Not a single amendment was required. It even types some profanities correctly although it is having a problem with my bullocks so to speak.

Yep! I need to teach that word.

:lol: ive taught my windows fone how to swear like a trooper :)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Ambermile

Not post but got managed to score a pair of nankangs for the BK wheels so finally can get them fitted and ditch the old silver things I've been limping around on.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.