What came in the Post Today?

c.a.r.

On that note.. what do people do with there membership card? Stuff it in a drawer, keep it in the wallet, what?

I've no idea. I was going to use it as a form of ID in a 'Oh, you need to know who i am? This is all you need to know' sort of way haha.

I keep mine in my wallet

Was going to use it to deice my windscreen last year... but chose to use my national insurance card instead

Good job i did... i bloody snapped it lol

Sent from my GT-I8190N using Tapatalk

Hang on... doth my eyes deceive me?

Is that a canister of Nitrous-Oxide my good man?

Will this be the first Nos powered 7??

Haha, not the first in history definitely as I've been reading a few horror stories online which will make me very careful about the instal. It's a progressive kit so I can at least start with a slow 25 shot and work up to around 50.

Then I'll get addicted and start spending money... again!

:drool:

Is it not expensive to maintain? I can't see refills being cheap.

I've not got that far yet, the Mrs thought it was for show for about ten minutes then stopped deluding herself.

It's about seven quid a lb and I've got an 11lb bottle so about eighty quid for a refill. Which is still cheaper than a turbo or a charger, lol

I've not got that far yet, the Mrs thought it was for show for about ten minutes then stopped deluding herself.

It's about seven quid a lb and I've got an 11lb bottle so about eighty quid for a refill. Which is still cheaper than a turbo or a charger, lol

Are you running on stock internals?

Yup, which is why I will be so careful. It's far too easy to rush off and blow things up and this is my daily driver.

Will be interesting to see the final results and costs.

Are you coming at the scottish car show?

Will be interesting to see the final results and costs.

Are you coming at the scottish car show?

I'll be there Dan. Costs at the moment include one FTO gearbox (which raised the cash) and I'll need a pulsoid rebuilt at a cost of £61 plus postage. Add in various pipes and that it'll be around £100 from my pocket.

But as I said, then I will need at least a wide band lambda for tuning, then a set of pistons when I burn a hole in them, etc, etc, etc!

Lol

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.