What came in the Post Today?

c.a.r.

^^^ I used that stuff and it's some sticky s**t but good to go with it.

Good to hear so it does the job decently then? I'm not looking for miracles just a bit less road noise is all

And it's only the clear film I peel off to reveal the sticky back and leave the other side right? The shiny tin faces upwards...

haha, loads of people adding masses amounts of sound deadening, and im here like, what else can strip out... Because Racecar!! :lol:

Would love a shot in one thats been fully sound deadened to see the difference though!

haha, loads of people adding masses amounts of sound deadening, and im here like, what else can strip out... Because Racecar!! :lol:

Would love a shot in one thats been fully sound deadened to see the difference though!

I know what you mean, in kinda torn really

It's not my daily anymore so I don't really need it but I dunno, it's not that heavy only add about 2kg so I don't mind that much I can strip something else out to make it up easily enough

I'd like a ride in Myk's, should be dead quiet in there

I know what you mean, in kinda torn really

It's not my daily anymore so I don't really need it but I dunno, it's not that heavy only add about 2kg so I don't mind that much I can strip something else out to make it up easily enough

I'd like a ride in Myk's, should be dead quiet in there

yeah MYK's is the one i had in mind!

Mine is a stripped out racecar project, and getting more and more track focused, so one day it will be out with the full interior and back to metal with full rollcage, but thats a way off yet, so far anything behind the drivers seat that isnt structual has left the building!

and John, that CF lip seems a bit wide, guessing its just offered up and not fitted properly yet!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.