What came in the Post Today?

c.a.r.

I ordered this on Tuesday, with a special black gel coat rather than the standard one since it will be easier to paint and less likely to show a grey/white mark if topcoat gets damaged. The last piece of the puzzle on the outside - already got the TRD skirts and Vizage front splitter. No extra charge and bloody ridiculously-fast turnaround - three days! It's a very close to perfect fit too so will go straight on.

Well pleased for £90 delivered!

I got the same one, I etch primed it over a month ago and funnily enough I just got the base coat paint and clear rday. .. A step closer to spraying it :)

How are you fitting it? Tiger seal?

Get the rubber seal from Toyota, it will finish it off nice ;)

Guest Ambermile

I got the same one, I etch primed it over a month ago and funnily enough I just got the base coat paint and clear rday. .. A step closer to spraying it :)

How are you fitting it? Tiger seal?

Get the rubber seal from Toyota, it will finish it off nice ;)

So, this rubber seal - where does it go? Any pics of one fitted?

post-39140-0-51855500-1400865105_thumb.jpg

post-39140-0-15111800-1400865116_thumb.jpg

Why we love TCB Parts ;)

All sorted over the phone,even for 27 year old ST162's...genuine Toyota rear handbrake shoes,fitting kit,front driveshaft locking nuts kit,and rear brake pads.Delivered within 48 hrs (was waiting on Toyota) and arrived with the usual unbelievable amount of packing,cardboard and packing tape which protects your parts properly and takes half an hour to get into :lol: Cheers Paul and Trevor

Sweden-brakeparts2014017_zps4a133427.jpg

Sweden-brakeparts2014041_zps99ef799f.jpg

Sweden-brakeparts2014042_zps17a47f1d.jpg

The buggers are in here somewhere...

Sweden-brakeparts2014048_zpsad35bb9c.jpg

Aha!

Sweden-brakeparts2014045_zpsfd74fe6c.jpg

Parts all labelled up..

Sweden-brakeparts2014049_zps21ff3fec.jpg

And 20 mins later..

Sweden-brakeparts2014050_zps60b9ac98.jpg

Cheers boys :thumbs:

I ordered this on Tuesday, with a special black gel coat rather than the standard one since it will be easier to paint and less likely to show a grey/white mark if topcoat gets damaged. The last piece of the puzzle on the outside - already got the TRD skirts and Vizage front splitter. No extra charge and bloody ridiculously-fast turnaround - three days! It's a very close to perfect fit too so will go straight on.

Well pleased for £90 delivered!

Where did you get it from? £90 is a great price!

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Guest Ambermile

Where did you get it from? £90 is a great price!

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

One of Stuarts from Barnsley. Went direct rather than through Ebay, msg me for number. Could not see any point in paying £120 for one tbh. Once I trimmed the valance to the original trim marks it fit pretty good. Got a strip of rubber trim I had laying around I am going to use on the top to tidy it up.

post-39140-0-76320900-1401008254_thumb.jpg

post-39140-0-37517300-1401008263_thumb.jpg

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.