What came in the Post Today?

c.a.r.

Doing my engine swap in my garage and a crawler is probably now my favorite purchase!! Great tool for many things, and mine also fold up into a mechanics chair too which is well handy!

Doing my engine swap in my garage and a crawler is probably now my favorite purchase!! Great tool for many things, and mine also fold up into a mechanics chair too which is well handy!

What are you swapping to?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Four new Toyo Proxes T1 S arrived this morning by Carrier for me to the tyre fitting place, from blackcircles.com.

Took over my Momo rims bought from Paulus3476 (thank you!) and got them fitted. Just need to get some locking wheel nuts etc now. Won't be going on the car for a while yet.

post-27857-0-60725600-1400517993_thumb.jpg

Four new Toyo Proxes T1 S arrived this morning by Carrier for me to the tyre fitting place, from blackcircles.com.

Took over my Momo rims bought from Paulus3476 (thank you!) and got them fitted. Just need to get some locking wheel nuts etc now. Won't be going on the car for a while yet.

attachicon.gifNew Toyo Proxes T1 S.jpg

was that the 17" arrows mate??

What are you swapping to?

My £7k's worth of custom head failed and disintegrated through my old block... Bad times. So managed to pick up a TRD sports-M engine with unknown spec for £620. And set about doing the swap my self. Not to bad a job as I am an engineer officer by trade and play with engines professionally. But never actually done anything with engines this small as such. So was quite a good challenge. It's all writen up in my mod thread

http://www.celica-club.co.uk/forum/index.php?/topic/127932-project-moo-working-and-back-out-on-track/page-29

From here on details the whole swap if you're interested. As sports-M's are totally vague as to their factory spec I was hoping for some tasty things. But as I wasn't stripping it before building I will never know, happily after fitting and tuning she the exact same as my massivly developed engine!!! Couldn't believe it. It's an awesome engine for super cheap. Well happy.

Edited by splinter
  • Like 1

My £7k's worth of custom head failed and disintegrated through my old block... Bad times. So managed to pick up a TRD sports-M engine with unknown spec for £620. And set about doing the swap my self. Not to bad a job as I am an engineer officer by trade and play with engines professionally. But never actually done anything with engines this small as such. So was quite a good challenge. It's all writen up in my mod thread

http://www.celica-club.co.uk/forum/index.php?/topic/127932-project-moo-working-and-back-out-on-track/page-29

From here on details the whole swap if you're interested. As sports-M's are totally vague as to their factory spec I was hoping for some tasty things. But as I wasn't stripping it before building I will never know, happily after fitting and tuning she the exact same as my massivly developed engine!!! Couldn't believe it. It's an awesome engine for super cheap. Well happy.

Ouch! Beautiful build though.

I got a stupid fine from my last insurance company saying ,I owd them £99 which theyve took from my card with no warning letters or anything ,

Arseholes rang them and told the prick on the phone Go f@@k himself the little jumped up t@@t , He said its recorded lol

Guest Ambermile

I ordered this on Tuesday, with a special black gel coat rather than the standard one since it will be easier to paint and less likely to show a grey/white mark if topcoat gets damaged. The last piece of the puzzle on the outside - already got the TRD skirts and Vizage front splitter. No extra charge and bloody ridiculously-fast turnaround - three days! It's a very close to perfect fit too so will go straight on.

Well pleased for £90 delivered!

post-39140-0-72061500-1400853839_thumb.jpg

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.