Welcome to Celica Club UK

Welcome to Celica Club UK, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information. Take advantage of it immediately, Register Now or Sign In.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Add events to our community calendar
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here
  • Use the wealth of knowledge our members have to help with any questions you may have.

c.a.r.

What came in the Post Today?

Question

This is an idea I've stolen from another forum I used to use...

Rules are-

-If you've received something interesting for your Celica (be it big, or small) you post up an image. If it's obvious enough then there's no need for a description, or you could get people guessing...even just from the packaging if you so wish.

-Post up what you paid for it. This could be a bargain or RRP if you bought new or from auction, it helps indicate to other users the sort of price of things they may also wish to buy...

-Post up where you bought it from

To summarise- Pic, Price, Where?

I'll get the ball rolling (this just got delivered)...

KGrHqYOKpME3tfpzupFBOHc2OljDw_3.jpg

Car Audio Direct for £199...

this may well be the case but cant be too sure as its the only one that I've seen

Looks quite Welsh, I want one!!!!!!!!

edit - Ooops, I've got one!

Edited by meirion

51EwBT5r5lL._SCLZZZZZZZ__SY500_SX500_.jp

Ordered this bargain lexus via Amazon uk for 24 quid, but all they've sent me is the windscreen cover :o

I wanted to take a photo of the new sun screen on my Celica but.... it's raining now! :lol:

That's the end of summer then, will put my posh new super deluxe sun screen away ready for next winter's snow :thumbsup:

Debs

• Haha 1

Blitz Carbon Power Air Cleaner - Hot Air Intake - Engine Bay decoration (Got another arriving tomorrow or Friday, that'll be going on Ebay I expect)Blitz-Carbon.thumb.JPG.f033323cfb7d3784c6efba9059e0bad3.JPG

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Freeman558 said:

Blitz Carbon Power Air Cleaner - Hot Air Intake - Engine Bay decoration (Got another arriving tomorrow or Friday, that'll be going on Ebay I expect)Blitz-Carbon.thumb.JPG.f033323cfb7d3784c6efba9059e0bad3.JPG

Never seen a carbon one, looks blingy as 

28 minutes ago, Spaff said:

Never seen a carbon one, looks blingy as 

It is shiny... and will likely be scratched in some manner by my hamfisted attempts to install it :blink:

Ordered from Japan, couldn't find anyone selling one over here. Hope the rarity means I can make the money back on the extra one, although until it arrives I don't know what I am going to be paying in import duty as yet.

Edited by Freeman558

s-l500.jpg

Thanks to CelicaDan94 for the recommendation :thumbsup:

Bosch Aerotwin 

Arrived in this mornings post, and very easily fitted a few minutes later, seem to work really well with a screen wash...

i bet it won't rain for weeks now! :angry:

Debs

Oil and filter from Euro Car Parts. Usually go for Fuchs Titan but trying Shell Helix this year since it was cheaper with the discount code. 

54 minutes ago, Cal670 said:

Oil and filter from Euro Car Parts. Usually go for Fuchs Titan but trying Shell Helix this year since it was cheaper with the discount code. 

thats good mate did my oil change yesterday and managed to get all my stuff for just under £32 

My recently installed 20 year old Kenwood Radio/cassette player has alas malfunctioned; tape player is kaput :(

I never did get it to play right, pitch instability was too noticeable, cleaning the pinch rollers and head didn't do the job hoped for, and after trying to ween the thing back to life the tape player suddenly croaked completely. It was a sad moment :cry:  

However, all is not lost, today a brand spanking new [albeit discontinued] replacement head unit arrived here from caraudiodirect uk!

I have decided to go back to CDs again, have lots of new CD music to plug in and play can't hardly wait :dance:

The Alpine CDE W296BT benefits from an FM tuner, lots of colour panel options, and no fewer than 9 parametric bands of frequency control - should hep tune it in to the acoustic abilities of the Alpine speakers already fitted in and waiting, and the CD player should be no slouch either :thumbsup:

Alpine-CDE-W296BT.jpg

Edited by Crazy Cat Lady
  • Like 1

My 25 yr old HT lead finally sheared off beyond repair and the car came to an unexpected halt.

Today my replacement Magnecor competition leads arrived! Great service from Magnecor, even though ordered from a third party (DC Performance) on Monday evening, made at Magnecor yesterday, with me today (Wed). Even a little note inside to say my leads were handmade by Carol :D

IMAG7371.thumb.jpg.de888b58326b3e1d1bef6d41459d2f34.jpg

• Like 2

Another parcel has now arrived - dizzy cap, rotor arm and ignition coil to go with the HT leads. Can't wait to get them all fitted now!

IMAG7374.thumb.jpg.b0e0c290fd16024d5805e8fabf7cec00.jpg

• Like 1

18 hours ago, CheltGirl said:

Another parcel has now arrived - dizzy cap, rotor arm and ignition coil to go with the HT leads. Can't wait to get them all fitted now!

IMAG7374.thumb.jpg.b0e0c290fd16024d5805e8fabf7cec00.jpg

interested to see if you notice any improvement with these bits and the leads.mine are still original leads although the dizzy cap rotor have been done.

got these

ZIYLsXll.jpg

cDDa2Fwl.jpg

• Like 1