What came in the Post Today?

c.a.r.

These arrived today from Lithuania. Don't need them yet but nice to get a bargain full set of superstrut suspension components for the "Faff" ready. They are rebuildable as well    :thumbsup:

SSSsmall.jpg

Edited by meirion
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

So today in the post came my fist caps and had to collect from post office my new decal from mook. 

I will put a pic of it up once it’s on as I think it looks amazing and mook has done an amazing job on my idea. 

image.jpg

• 1 month later...

UK spec rear light clusters. Bargain at £10 each from GT4_heaven. Even came with all bulbs installed but haven't fitted so don't know if they actually work.

rearlights.jpg

So today in the post came my fist caps and had to collect from post office my new decal from mook. 
I will put a pic of it up once it’s on as I think it looks amazing and mook has done an amazing job on my idea. 
image.thumb.jpg.a7ab67cc2efbebf9597d64b4a8b49bf6.jpg
Make sure you grease these before fitting mate and check them regularly. They are renouned for corroding to your valve.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

On 03/07/2019 at 18:44, commandosqueak said:

My short shifter arrived Whoop!

IMG_2963.jpg

Man that was an arse to fit. Went smoothly till I got to the spring / lock washer. then when I got it back together the interior plastics wouldn't sit right. No worries I made them fit :laugh2:

By time I was finished it was too dark to take a photo. Will wack some up tomorrow

Edited by commandosqueak

A mascot for my engine bay (it seemed to be the thing to do)

Engine bay is black and red so needed to follow that colour scheme.

Japan inspired, albeit via an American creator.

Reveal at Donington :D (unless you want to guess)

Now to try and do something different with my engine plastics, which has so far not worked in any of my tests :brickwall:

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

My 1980s reprints of old Toyota ads came.Ordered one for my gen4,and got one for the Supra free of charge with it.Couple of cheap frames later and they're headed for the mancave garage wall next to my gen4 (wish i had the MA61 too though!)

Toyota ads 057.jpg

Toyota ads 058.jpg

• Like 2

Exedy Clutch Kit TYK2064 for my Gen' 5.

Tatty, shop-soiled box and a little bit of light rust on the pressure plate case, but I'm not complaining for the price I paid.

eBay: £28.98 inc' delivery.

TYK2064.JPG.25101f26d4d528e0d9e89eeef8c0e7ec.JPG

Shop-soiled clearance item.

• 1 month later...
On 05/09/2018 at 20:44, Freeman558 said:

Blitz Carbon Power Air Cleaner - Hot Air Intake - Engine Bay decoration (Got another arriving tomorrow or Friday, that'll be going on Ebay I expect)Blitz-Carbon.thumb.JPG.f033323cfb7d3784c6efba9059e0bad3.JPG

Holy crap that's nice, would love once like that for my Gen 7 140. This a good item to have on for the car?. Where can I get one of these bad boys?.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.