What came in the Post Today?

c.a.r.

54 minutes ago, Cal670 said:

Oil and filter from Euro Car Parts. Usually go for Fuchs Titan but trying Shell Helix this year since it was cheaper with the discount code. 

thats good mate did my oil change yesterday and managed to get all my stuff for just under £32 

• 3 weeks later...

My recently installed 20 year old Kenwood Radio/cassette player has alas malfunctioned; tape player is kaput :(

I never did get it to play right, pitch instability was too noticeable, cleaning the pinch rollers and head didn't do the job hoped for, and after trying to ween the thing back to life the tape player suddenly croaked completely. It was a sad moment :cry:  

However, all is not lost, today a brand spanking new [albeit discontinued] replacement head unit arrived here from caraudiodirect uk!

I have decided to go back to CDs again, have lots of new CD music to plug in and play can't hardly wait :dance:

The Alpine CDE W296BT benefits from an FM tuner, lots of colour panel options, and no fewer than 9 parametric bands of frequency control - should hep tune it in to the acoustic abilities of the Alpine speakers already fitted in and waiting, and the CD player should be no slouch either :thumbsup:

Alpine-CDE-W296BT.jpg

Edited by Crazy Cat Lady
  • Like 1

My 25 yr old HT lead finally sheared off beyond repair and the car came to an unexpected halt.

Today my replacement Magnecor competition leads arrived! Great service from Magnecor, even though ordered from a third party (DC Performance) on Monday evening, made at Magnecor yesterday, with me today (Wed). Even a little note inside to say my leads were handmade by Carol :D

IMAG7371.thumb.jpg.de888b58326b3e1d1bef6d41459d2f34.jpg

• Like 3

18 hours ago, CheltGirl said:

Another parcel has now arrived - dizzy cap, rotor arm and ignition coil to go with the HT leads. Can't wait to get them all fitted now!

IMAG7374.thumb.jpg.b0e0c290fd16024d5805e8fabf7cec00.jpg

interested to see if you notice any improvement with these bits and the leads.mine are still original leads although the dizzy cap rotor have been done.

got these

ZIYLsXll.jpg

cDDa2Fwl.jpg

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.