What came in the Post Today?

c.a.r.

On 3/27/2018 at 14:57, Crazy Cat Lady said:

P1020893_zpswx7spdmp.jpg

Gen 7  - rear shock absorber boots & bump stops suppled by ICP 

i nearly have all the bits to complete my OEM suspension jig-saw puzzle  :D

If any Gen 7 owner needs brand new shock strut boots & bump stops - ICP presently has them in stock :thumbsup:

Front lower coil spring rubber seats: £9.90

Front dust boot & bump stop: £31.50

Rear dust boot & bump stop: £27.50 

Priced as pairs, and inclusive of VAT - (fit 140 & Tsport)

Import Car Parts:

https://www.importcarparts.co.uk/parts?cat=89&sub=1353&sec=1555&var=38&dc=y

thats a shame debs as i couldnt get these so i reused the other ones which wasnt too bad anyway  :)

• 3 weeks later...

Arrived in yesterdays post, sticky backed sound absorbent material,

very light weight but ideal for the inside enclosures of audio speakers :thumbsup:

The 1 x 3 meters roll will be enough to also use under rear seat, jack stowage enclosure, and perhaps some underneath the parcel shelf...

aNtWrKA.jpg

puhFKts.jpg

Edited by Crazy Cat Lady

Got my replacement AC compressor, courtesy of member Spaff

Came off his 35k mile car, bearings are all still SUPER smooth and it feels pretty much new.  Needs a little tidy up on the face of the magnetic clutch but its superficial only.  Bit of a clean and it will come up a treat before fitting, new o-rings & gas re-charge.  He was kind enough to include the three mount bolts, plus one surprise small bolt of unknown origin. (hope his engine doesn't fall out)

It was wrapped in a Sainsburys shopping bag so he is obviously a little more upmarket than my humble Lidl fayre :P

20180613_141858.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

51EwBT5r5lL._SCLZZZZZZZ__SY500_SX500_.jp

Ordered this bargain lexus via Amazon uk for 24 quid, but all they've sent me is the windscreen cover :o

I wanted to take a photo of the new sun screen on my Celica but.... it's raining now! :lol:

That's the end of summer then, will put my posh new super deluxe sun screen away ready for next winter's snow :thumbsup:

Debs

• Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
49 minutes ago, Freeman558 said:

Blitz Carbon Power Air Cleaner - Hot Air Intake - Engine Bay decoration (Got another arriving tomorrow or Friday, that'll be going on Ebay I expect)Blitz-Carbon.thumb.JPG.f033323cfb7d3784c6efba9059e0bad3.JPG

Never seen a carbon one, looks blingy as 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Spaff said:

Never seen a carbon one, looks blingy as 

It is shiny... and will likely be scratched in some manner by my hamfisted attempts to install it :blink:

Ordered from Japan, couldn't find anyone selling one over here. Hope the rarity means I can make the money back on the extra one, although until it arrives I don't know what I am going to be paying in import duty as yet.

Edited by Freeman558

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.