What came in the Post Today?

c.a.r.

now that Baz is just brilliant. best debit card i ever seen !

modified debit cars.. love it

yeah scott  i thought it was a scam at first when i got the email but double checked with barclays webchat and it turned out that i was entitled to a free personalised debit card as my card was expiring soon so why not and what a nice pic to have on there haha:)

yeah scott i thought it was a scam at first when i got the email but double checked with barclays webchat and it turned out that i was entitled to a free personalised debit card as my card was expiring soon so why not and what a nice pic to have on there haha:)

mine expires soon and i use the same bank.

now all i need is a good car pic !

• Like 2

[emoji119] Cheers Matt! Finishing up for work shortly so looking to get it wrapped tonight...how's your new one coming along?

Is that it for engine bay then or have you got any more plans?

I'm waiting on a load of sheet metal and a few other bits, I've got a plan for the engine bay. Hopefully I'll have everything for the weekend.

Is that it for engine bay then or have you got any more plans?

I'm waiting on a load of sheet metal and a few other bits, I've got a plan for the engine bay. Hopefully I'll have everything for the weekend.

I highly doubt it....how do you stop??? Haha

I can't get this out of my head...GT4 vent (or maybe Varis vent depending on how flexible Edd at Funked is...then grafted to a facelift [emoji119]

211fed2b26a39d25698e5e43403a5a93.jpg

deeb956a13d599afd9c350b15ab3ac74.jpg

e84e5ffe8444774adcfc41814fdee66d.jpg

10565402eaf3f9d7058ae17e6454df80.jpg

That's the perfect front end in my eyes...obviously needs the engine swap then too. [emoji48]

That is the big picture...even if it takes a couple of years...I won't be selling the 6.

But for now I'm trying to get my head around some sort of box around the K&N filter as I like the note of the exhaust too much with it on [emoji849]

I have no idea how you stop mate! I've tried but nothing works!

I was looking at that bumper idea when I had mine, it looks so much better than just the gt4 bumper! So what engine you wanting to put in? 3sge?

Looks ace...I really need to do that.

Yeah, would have to be 3S-GTE, seen complete engine, turbo, loom, gearbox, ecu, PS pump for £1995...just haven't got the funds at the minute haha, like I said one for over the next couple of years I hope [emoji106]

Edited by BigSeed
  • Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.