What came in the Post Today?

c.a.r.

Red is a good contrast, but I went for red and silver on mine both work well on the carbon.

Red draws your attention, silver I more subtle and blends in well depends which you prefer do you want people looking at the entire or focussing on the top of your engine?

Edited by Tomb

Red is a good contrast, but I went for red and silver on mine both work well on the carbon.

Red draws your attention, silver I more subtle and blends in well depends which you prefer do you want people looking at the entire or focussing on the top of your engine?

These came through today

277A326D-15F0-41AA-B4B3-246B37AFEAB7_zps

Think il order some black ones now as iv taken your advice and will go with the grey stickers for a subtle look so black bolts would add the subtle touch to the carbon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

These came through today

277A326D-15F0-41AA-B4B3-246B37AFEAB7_zps

Think il order some black ones now as iv taken your advice and will go with the grey stickers for a subtle look so black bolts would add the subtle touch to the carbon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

went for red bolts on mine but then with the storm blue/black red is the colour scheme for my engine bay :)

• 2 weeks later...

Jesus...FedEx are quick! Knock at the door at 8am

Took delivery of Sokie Tech bonnet dampers.

Then received the text a minute after closing the door saying they were out for delivery...so witchcraft is involved.

4d4fcaf769007fd3b74877f076778f56.jpg

Do they not know I've got a Black/Red theme going down [emoji23]

729b63fea4759d8f00dab5b7e28e0a1d.jpg

So, these will now be sprayed red to match.

Also got my correct CV joint (this time from Eurocarparts) through yesterday after a right mare with MicksGarage - will never use them again put it this way...shocking customer service.

Jesus...FedEx are quick! Knock at the door at 8am

Took delivery of Sokie Tech bonnet dampers.

Then received the text a minute after closing the door saying they were out for delivery...so witchcraft is involved.4d4fcaf769007fd3b74877f076778f56.jpg

Do they not know I've got a Black/Red theme going down [emoji23]729b63fea4759d8f00dab5b7e28e0a1d.jpg

So, these will now be sprayed red to match.

Also got my correct CV joint (this time from Eurocarparts) through yesterday after a right mare with MicksGarage - will never use them again put it this way...shocking customer service.

They'll look smart red mate! I also had a nightmare with micksgarage! Ordered a new rad for my st, turned up late after I rang to ask where it was!? They'd some how missed the order?? Then the rad turned up and it was for a gt!

• Like 1

They'll look smart red mate! I also had a nightmare with micksgarage! Ordered a new rad for my st, turned up late after I rang to ask where it was!? They'd some how missed the order?? Then the rad turned up and it was for a gt!

Aw Matt...that's just the half of it mate.

Basically I got sent 2 cv joints in March, only got around to sorting recently and realised they were wrong (up for sale on here if anyone interested [emoji16])

Contacted, sorry over 30 days can't accept them.

No exchange policy either even though they sent wrong part.

Ok...they couldn't tell me when correct part was in and to check back.

Checked back, available again. Ordered.

2.0l cv joint arrives...again.

Then they start asking me for the OEM part no. so they can cross ref....now, isn't that what they are supposed to do before selling items on their site???

I was also told that the Reg input is and I quote

"It must not be the correct one for your vehicle. The reg checker on our system is simply to get the general make and model of your vehicle but not your specific vehicle."

Of course it's specific, I build sites for a living and this 100% the reason they are on there...baffled by some people, seriously.

Cost me £13 to send back, they won't answer any, not a single one of my questions on the emails...really pissed me off.

Said I wanted the postage refunded...I just got an email saying thank you for contacting us...that was it [emoji23]

Gonna wait for the refund and slate online. Absolute jokers.

Aw Matt...that's just the half of it mate.

Basically I got sent 2 cv joints in March, only got around to sorting recently and realised they were wrong (up for sale on here if anyone interested [emoji16])

Contacted, sorry over 30 days can't accept them.

No exchange policy either even though they sent wrong part.

Ok...they couldn't tell me when correct part was in and to check back.

Checked back, available again. Ordered.

2.0l cv joint arrives...again.

Then they start asking me for the OEM part no. so they can cross ref....now, isn't that what they are supposed to do before selling items on their site???

I was also told that the Reg input is and I quote

"It must not be the correct one for your vehicle. The reg checker on our system is simply to get the general make and model of your vehicle but not your specific vehicle."

Of course it's specific, I build sites for a living and this 100% the reason they are on there...baffled by some people, seriously.

Cost me £13 to send back, they won't answer any, not a single one of my questions on the emails...really pissed me off.

Said I wanted the postage refunded...I just got an email saying thank you for contacting us...that was it [emoji23]

Gonna wait for the refund and slate online. Absolute jokers.

Idiots mate! People like that do my head in, they are the ones who should check They're sending the correct parts out.

I saw you ended up getting them from eurocarparts. At least they gave you the right ones.

Today's been a bit like Christmas...I should have waited on the post.

Best packaging award goes to the first parcel.

9b0df47527b15a408e3bba5dffcff861.jpg

Were advertised as hypersports (just rears) but look too new to me...maybe similar to the ones Tom got for his GT4, happy with em though...no labels/markings, do the rears have any?

4cad777f0803c64b1e4b6b8027c7fc45.jpg

e49deb2c454bf59f78fe0dcc76ab2f2b.jpg

SS3 spats courtesy of Wickie

71b30f3144bece7bdb58e7363dca47c7.jpgm

64128decc403921bbceede52555be59b.jpg

Need respray to Astral along with the bumper. [emoji106]

Edited by BigSeed
  • Like 1

Same here, no markings on rear. Plus that's brilliant wrapping lol

My rear mats didn't have any markings just the front ones

Good to hear...may have got lucky then as they look nearly brand new.

Ha...yeah made me giggle when I saw Ken Dodds face [emoji23]

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.