What came in the Post Today?

c.a.r.

I decided to order an ebay exhaust off ebay after my back box had a hole in it. I was going to get one made locally but they had around a 3 week wait and it sounded like it would be quite expensive.

I was a little dubious about ordering one from ebay but I have to say that quality seems excellent and the welds look great. I might not be quite as enthusiastic when I come to fit it on the weekend though. Even came with a baffle and gasket.

IMG_20150820_215151114_zps3wa4pjiq.jpg

IMG_20150820_182553035_zpstbpio5ft.jpg

IMG_20150820_215144408_zpswvs7zazv.jpg

• Like 2

I decided to order an ebay exhaust off ebay after my back box had a hole in it. I was going to get one made locally but they had around a 3 week wait and it sounded like it would be quite expensive.

I was a little dubious about ordering one from ebay but I have to say that quality seems excellent and the welds look great. I might not be quite as enthusiastic when I come to fit it on the weekend though. Even came with a baffle and gasket.

IMG_20150820_215151114_zps3wa4pjiq.jpg

IMG_20150820_182553035_zpstbpio5ft.jpg

IMG_20150820_215144408_zpswvs7zazv.jpg

same one i was going to get but after getting pissed around i got a custom exhaust fitted for £40 more fabricated and fitted

Say hello to Fuku Riu Japanese dragon of Good Fortune

Appearing at a field in Newark shortly.

Are you planning to mount the dragon?

By which I mean mount it upon your car in some manner not you physically mounting it in the carnal sense.

Although if you do actually intend to physically mount it, I should think you will get a round of applause at JAE.

And then you'll be arrested.

As mention elsewhere he is due to be carefully suspended from beneath the rear view mirror in the ascendant plane lit by 48 led interior light and twinkly man lights, weather permitting.

I really spoil you lot!

(Not quite today, but over the weekend) My CCUK membership card & pen

Can't believe I have had the Celica 6 years now :o

How come you got another pen?!! I only got one first time round :)

As mention elsewhere he is due to be carefully suspended from beneath the rear view mirror in the ascendant plane lit by 48 led interior light and twinkly man lights, weather permitting.

I really spoil you lot!

I'm interested to see what twinkly man lights look like :D

Back again, I love getting post :D

This time it's a matching alloy to go in the boot as a spare. It was only £30 delivered and came with 6mm of tread. Ok, it's got a bit of curbing on it, but it's only a spare.

DSC_0358.jpg

DSC_0359.jpg

I've got one of these kicking around in the back garden, minus the centre cap

My new super duper deluxe seat covers.!!...fed up with trying to get a good constant comfort level with my stock seats...noticeable on the distnce runs particularly ....so invested in these Rossini MotorSport air-tech mesh ones.

Not cheap at £80 for the pair as seat covers go...but the quality is superb...and the support they give is brilliant...very "huggy"..and with good lumbar support and matching detachable headrests.

Well pleased...and they even come in their own rather fetching case.. :rolleyes:

post-46384-0-74370800-1440693879_thumb.jpgpost-46384-0-36982000-1440693889_thumb.jpgpost-46384-0-95804500-1440693928_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

twin pot front caliper rebuild kit came today from TCB Toyota, ordered late Thursday. Great service as always !

oh and using the ccuk/japdreamz delivery service i picked up my MASSIVE fmic kit that i got from Paul. Thanks mate :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.