What came in the Post Today?

c.a.r.

I had 2 deliveries today, the first to arrive was a courier with a set of Gen 5 boot struts to save my head.

post-49420-0-16736600-1437477227_thumb.jpg

The second delivery was a bundle of items from the postie, a 1990 Toyota Sports range brochure, a 1990 Toyota price list and the all important club membership pack :D

post-49420-0-40143800-1437477222_thumb.jpg

my toyota oil filter from TCB TOYOTA :) was meant to come with the turbo last friday but i was able to get a decent filter so i could crack on. this one will be fitted and oil changed after the new turbo,s done 500 mile :D

It finally arrived... An original CD player for the 5th Gen, all be it from an MR2.

post-49420-0-12191700-1438600986_thumb.jpg

It came attached to a cassette deck (missing fascia), but all I want is the CD unit as my cassette deck/radio works perfectly :D

• Like 2

It finally arrived... An original CD player for the 5th Gen, all be it from an MR2.

attachicon.gifcd.JPG

It came attached to a cassette deck (missing fascia), but all I want is the CD unit as my cassette deck/radio works perfectly :D

Sweet!

Had an auto-dimming rear view mirror from a Verso delivered today :) Cheers ams!

• Like 1

Had a litre of Dipetane delivered Saturday more to try and clean the carbs on my motorbike, ran a fair bit through with the tank off and connected directly to the fuel pump but still runs rough so looks like a full carb removal and disassembly to clean them properly, still have most of it left so will try it in the car and see if there's any benefit.

Back again, I love getting post :D

This time it's a matching alloy to go in the boot as a spare. It was only £30 delivered and came with 6mm of tread. Ok, it's got a bit of curbing on it, but it's only a spare.

DSC_0358.jpg

DSC_0359.jpg

• Like 1

I received my programme and final instructions for my Prescott Hill Climb Drivers' School day, which is coming up soon!

It includes maps and driving lines for the various hairpins and bends - my stomach lurched slightly, but I'm telling myself I can do this :D

Having read it all carefully, it seems we won't be timed but awarded marks for tidiness of lines, car control and consistency. Raggedness and inappropriate speed will impair our marks. Can't wait!

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.