What came in the Post Today?

c.a.r.

4 M6 10mm hex head bolts.

Wouldn't normally mention, it's just that I also received 4 M6 10mm Hex head bolts yesterday...............after complaining on Monday about the slow delivery when the washers I ordered from the same place on the same day had turned up early last week.

So what do I do with 4 spare bolts?

Kev I do mind-reading and that's not nice !

keep them for a rainy day lol :)

4 M6 10mm hex head bolts.

Wouldn't normally mention, it's just that I also received 4 M6 10mm Hex head bolts yesterday...............after complaining on Monday about the slow delivery when the washers I ordered from the same place on the same day had turned up early last week.

So what do I do with 4 spare bolts?

Kev I do mind-reading and that's not nice !

Moi?...as if :twisted:

You only bend over where mods are concerned :P

Fidanza lightened flywheel arrived this week,and today an S54 gearbox with LSD was dropped off at Beks lab for me as well to go onto my Beams gen4 :D

Some MTEC grooved black coated discs, and EBC green stuff pads for the rear! These should help balance out the front Wilwood's quite nicely :) Plus, the discs and calipers will now match.

LeAW1vV.jpg

o5aD4UH.jpg

Also:

- 6mm clear hose

- 3mm clear hose

- Tiger seal

- Anthracite spray

- Brake pipe clip

- 1/4" ring spanner

- DOT4 fluid.

Christmas all over again.

• Like 3

New TRD badge to replace my old has it was not in a good state from the stone chips.

Before

a014094bc7681a650de5e3bf01684d5e.jpg

After

fd032b50910f9c52c6598bdc9fa52eb3.jpg

And finally got my center caps vinyl wrapped [emoji2]

c6d688872148a33079c04db0e91a85bd.jpg

Sent from my SM-G901F using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Where did you get the centre cap vinyls ?

I got them made for me at a local sign print shop called JP Signs in my area 01495 291795, they cost me £20 which i thought was a bargain

I got them made for me at a local sign print shop called JP Signs in my area 01495 291795, they cost me £20 which i thought was a bargain

Hi m8, i found these in my draw i had off mook a couple of weeks ago, i had a go of refurbing them myself but wasn't happy with the results of the paint on them, so didn't bother sticking the GT logo on after lol, u can have them for free if u want buddy [emoji2]

Where did you get the centre cap vinyls ?

i m8, i found these in my draw i had off mook a couple of weeks ago, i had a go of refurbing them myself but wasn't happy with the results of the paint on them, so didn't bother sticking the GT logo on after lol, u can have them for free if u want buddy? [emoji2]

Edit - Soz for double post, made a mistake on the first one lol.

8aedf15040ec09789522f2c57b0de0c5.jpg

Edited by wezyboigt

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.