What came in the Post Today?

c.a.r.

Baz pm me with details of where you got the filter please. I got an oil one not knowing the maf probs and it's due for replacement. I have a cheap temp job on standby but want a freeflow. Cheers

This stuff is supposed to be like slik50 with knobs on. Wish I had a dyno to see how much money I have just wasted. Then again.........if who they say use it is true then it's no bad thing. From MrsCrewchief on fleabay

Edited by daytona

It would rather drop oil temperature than measurably increase power. IF it's doing anything, hopefully won't do any harm.

edit: molyslip not filter

Edited by zajc3w

well got my small bottle of poorboys blackhole,mf and pad for £13 delivered

11079286_10206508434929580_70787561_n.jp

i had this but it was the White Diamond show glaze. very very good shine of it and can be applied in layers for a deep shine. THEY say can be used in sunlight but i tried that once and it was a cnut to buff off again.

• Like 1

To my suprise, i had another nice pen for renewing my membership [emoji106] , like to say it's the best thing i have done since owning the celica joining the club, i have met/spoke to alot of nice, friendly and helpful people in the last year and hope to meet alot more in the future. [emoji2]

659786c23e4dc6d84aa67c3ade6bc033.jpg

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.