What came in the Post Today?

c.a.r.

No mate I asked but it was too expensive. Im still gutted I didn't get that one you got....:)

how much did they want for it?? I know a guy in Ireland who has one I will get him to message you bud :) :)

Lots of goodies!

So I can satisfy my OCD and have an led in both window switches courtesy of AMS (he also got me the drivers side wiring loom so I can eventually do the auto passenger window mod).

896c68d75091e35658893d1c7a410a02.jpg

Italian leather with red stitching for the door cards.

c39e2f2fae35820f792b09c995d45a31.jpg

More leather with red stitching for the arm rest (needs trimming to fit better but will look nice I think).

60ecf38766f7e6206f8aed88328cb536.jpg

My supercharger is on its way :)

I have a picture of a box ....but i dont suppose that counts lol

Only5-7 working days till the import charges hit me like a bag of bricks !!!!

NOTHING !!!!!!!!!! :angry:

But a did receive an ill advised email from Burrows car parts requesting a good review. This was followed an hour later by an email advising my parts were posted at 7 am this morning.

I have advised that as their email seeking a good review was sent 5 DAYS after the order and 4 HOURS after posting why would I be giving a good review? :angry:

I will let you know if they reply. I have initially suggested some improvement in right hand left hand communication would appear in order. :rolleyes:

I need a coffee.

TTFN

My Spiralizer from Amazon is here though. Courgette pasta anyone?

Edited by daytona
  • Like 1

NOTHING !!!!!!!!!! :angry:

But a did receive an ill advised email from Burrows car parts requesting a good review. This was followed an hour later by an email advising my parts were posted at 7 am this morning.

I have advised that as their email seeking a good review was sent 5 DAYS after the order and 4 HOURS after posting why would I be giving a good review? :angry:

I will let you know if they reply. I have initially suggested some improvement in right hand left hand communication would appear in order. :rolleyes:

I need a coffee.

TTFN

My Spiralizer from Amazon is here though. Courgette pasta anyone?

I had exactly the same issue they sent an email asking if I was happy with the parts and service, I replied that it had not yet arrived and they did respond with an apology and details of when the item was dispatched and due to arrive and it did arrive when they said but definitely "cart before the horse"

I just came across it on ebay, brand new with all the attachments... The only thing that it didn't come with was a SD card :). I will try and find the link for you [emoji16]http://www.ebay.com/itm/201257832788

Cheers mate, not bad for the money I guess. How's the video quality like?

1. The late boot stops
  2. Cream leather dye
  3. Computer cabling

The more observant will query why I am buying cream leather dye for TSport seats and computer cables when I can barely differentiate a computer mouse from a dead hamster.

Because until my beloved sprog major sorts his ebay account I am apparently his online buying bitch!

Nice. :rolleyes:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.