What came in the Post Today?

c.a.r.

Dear Mr ACT.

I am very excited to receive my super new heavy duty clutch. The inclusion in your package of a small tube of "Shaft Lubricant" was however a little OTT. Mildy moist with excitement I maybe but I am not actually going to shag it..............................

Edited by daytona
  • Like 1

Dear Mr ACT.

I am very excited to receive my super new heavy duty clutch. The inclusion in your package of a small tube of "Shaft Lubricant" was however a little OTT. Mildy moist with excitement I maybe but I am not actually going to shag it..............................

The lubricant is to make sure it doesn't "shag" itself methinks..? :rolleyes: ;)

Neil

• 3 weeks later...

a nice new graphic made up for AKUMA.... (meaning AKU MA which is japanese for Devil

got these custom made from a company In Yorkshire of which i ordered on friday last week and recieved them today when Royal mail arrived and they cost me £3 including delivery for both made up vinyl and it looks a really good vinyl theyve used .

they wont be going on the car until before the Portsdown meet when i get it detailed

10429490_10205989882046082_9024264703904

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.