What came in the Post Today?

c.a.r.

Didn't come in the post but went and picked this up earlier today

CE557945-3E8D-43D4-BEF8-AC01C6E3710F_zps

422B8FD3-833B-4538-92FA-25A52850992F_zps

And by the looks of it, they all seem genuine as they have part numbers printed and other little bits that make it seem genuine etc

Very happy bunny

Also earlier this week went and picked some GT seats for £300 in almost near perfect condition,but only problem was they came with preface lift base so the last 7 days have been lucky for me on eBay :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Didn't come in the post but went and picked this up earlier today

CE557945-3E8D-43D4-BEF8-AC01C6E3710F_zps

422B8FD3-833B-4538-92FA-25A52850992F_zps

And by the looks of it, they all seem genuine as they have part numbers printed and other little bits that make it seem genuine etc

Very happy bunny

Also earlier this week went and picked some GT seats for £300 in almost near perfect condition,but only problem was they came with preface lift base so the last 7 days have been lucky for me on eBay :D

very nice so how much did that set you back?

Didn't come in the post but went and picked this up earlier todayCE557945-3E8D-43D4-BEF8-AC01C6E3710F_zps422B8FD3-833B-4538-92FA-25A52850992F_zps

Very happy bunny

who is the maker of that kit :)

Via Ebay a Pressure Bleeder for brake fluid that'll work on Gen 7's which are a pain because of the stupid non screw on reservoir cap

Worked a treat this morning :)

pump_zpsa5b56c48.jpg

nice 1 the reservoir is a real pain in the ass if you want to pressure bleed because of the lack of a threaded top.. good to know this one works buddy, nice 1.

Well a biggish box got delivered today. It was my new grooved and dimpled Mtec discs with gold coating and mintex pads :) . Really pleased with them and with the service from Stewart at Freakyparts. :thumbs:

Here's a little piccy....

post-26411-0-10214000-1410778099_thumb.jpg

• Like 3

Well a biggish box got delivered today. It was my new grooved and dimpled Mtec discs with gold coating and mintex pads :) . Really pleased with them and with the service from Stewart at Freakyparts. :thumbs:

Here's a little piccy....

attachicon.gif20140915_112229.jpg

nice mate but when they wear off it will just be the gold hubs , i bought the black ones a while ago but least you dont have to paint the hubs anymore

Thanks :) . I was thinking that about how much of the gold will be left. I'd love it if they'd stay gold but like you said most of it will rub off. The hubs should stay like that and may be the dimples and grooves. I definately wanted them coated and it was a toss up between the gold and black. Someone put a pic on here with the black coating, looked good.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.