What came in the Post Today?

c.a.r.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00386WQ8M/ref=redir_mdp_mobile?ref_=pe_385040_30332200_pe_309540_26725410_item

Managed to grab these for $37 the other day. Now up to $56 but still a MASSIVE saving for a great kit. Amazon is delivered in 4 days as well using the cheapest delivery option!!

Completely replaces all the rear suspension bushings :)

F5E03EA5-0CA4-4748-9DBC-07CFE7639BA6-397

No idea why, one of the most pointless mods out there, but I absolutely love these :D

Will sit really nicely on the lagoon blue as well!

It's going to all pull together once you get the rear spats on and this! :D

Didn't come in the post and don't have any pics of them at the moment as I'm polishing them right now but got myself a C-ONE front strut brace and an RT-Performance rear strut brace for my gen7

:D happy days

Btw out of curiosity, how much is a C-ONE strut brace worth these days?

Me nuts

Posted Image

Posted Image

I wonder how good they will look after you remove them and put them back on a few times, I bought some nuts a few months ago and already the paints coming off.

I wonder how good they will look after you remove them and put them back on a few times, I bought some nuts a few months ago and already the paints coming off.

Should be fine, they are replacing 4year old painted ones and they arnt too bad. Been off a good few times over that period too

Guest Ambermile

Smooth rear hatch handle. Was supposed to be black, turns out it's that devilspawn blue one masquerading as the divine black. Prepare to rattle...

post-39140-0-15157600-1378293910_thumb.jpg

Edited by Ambermile

fit it and then see what you think.

I had a black Sports M scoop on my storm blue Celica for 6 months or so, and could never tell the difference unless it was bright and sunny and I was looking carefully up close.

On the rear and in the position it is, unless the handle actually needs to be resprayed you could prob get away without doing it :P;)

fit it and then see what you think.

I had a black Sports M scoop on my storm blue Celica for 6 months or so, and could never tell the difference unless it was bright and sunny and I was looking carefully up close.

On the rear and in the position it is, unless the handle actually needs to be resprayed you could prob get away without doing it :P;)

:o:o :o :o:o:o a confession from the modder in chief?

Smooth rear hatch handle. Was supposed to be black, turns out it's that devilspawn blue one masquerading as the divine black. Prepare to rattle...

devilspawn blue. I like that. Have you got a spare tin? The bottom wipes at carpaints4urusmcdonaldswines tin of Stormblue got lost in post so I have to go to show with BB chipped to b*ggery.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.