What came in the Post Today?

c.a.r.

Nothing major, started to replace some of the hoses with some yellow Silicon ones.. Delivered and fitted tday.

20121102_150050.jpg

Looking great mate. What size hoses did you get? I've been looking into replacing my boring black hoses with red fancy ones, but I'm stumped as to what sizes I need! :(

Looking great mate. What size hoses did you get? I've been looking into replacing my boring black hoses with red fancy ones, but I'm stumped as to what sizes I need! :(

thx m8, 3 mm for the small ones and 8mm for the others.

Hate to say it bud but I don't think those Bosch plugs are right for the 2zz. Could be wrong though, who recommended them?

got em from Halfrauds, same size as the ones that came out and shes running real nice on them so far.

thx m8, 3 mm for the small ones and 8mm for the others.

got em from Halfrauds, same size as the ones that came out and shes running real nice on them so far.

Coolios, didn't realise you'd already fitted them matey, just didn't want you running into any problems with them :thumbs:

Either a spoiler or a lip I'd say :-)

As for what came in the post today. Feck all and I'm not happy about it :@

part of the exhaust system you can see the collar sticking out the top possibly new front section

Manifold or header if your a Yank.

I'm only halfway through the re-polishing but it's looking pretty good so far....! :D

A Blitz Nur Spec middle pipe to replace the colinder currently being used.... :rolleyes:

011120121980.jpg

cheers buddy, B)

Just done some research on the net and you were right JO3, these plugs are not for the 2ZZGE engine, bloody Halfrauds :angry: thanks for the heads up, will be hot footing it to Halfords tomoz for a little word in their ear.

Fuel rail arrived today , just a few fittings and some fuel line to buy now then i can get it on and she is ready for the next tune, hopefully the last tune

Its going to be a busy 10 days off work in a couple of weeks time

bth_fuelrail.jpg?t=1351968772bth_20121104_171927.jpg

Edited by Bumblebee

You have got some sweet things through your extra large letter box this week Paul, loving the seats and Banzai Shogun.

cheers Andy, lots of work to do now, just got to find the daylight hours to do it all, new motor is going to make it easier as i wont have to rush to make the celica useable

Big thanks to Bumblebee for giving me the 190 brakes to convert my 140 set up :bowdown:2012-11-05-1871.jpg

And I better mention the relay team that delivered them to me. Cheers to Serratia and tom-coupe :thumbs:

This needs correcting mate ant did nothing in this relay! Other than sit there lol.

club stickers ?

This arrived for me , last of the fuel return fittings, well apart from a plug i have just realised i need grrrr

bth_20121107_155448.jpg?t=1352306578

It was indeed club stickers!

thought somone might have guessed exhaust, your all to clever :lol:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.