What came in the Post Today?

c.a.r.

ace.

my ex's parents had a woodburner in their front room... that thing pumped out heat, it was amazing!

It loos a bit small in that fireplace though. Shoulda bought a bigger one :D

Haha you're the type of bloke who buys a 50 inch TV aren't you Steve & sticks it in the window?! :lol: No substitute for class my good man.

Doing the heat calcs it's already too big! it should push out 7.5kw on full chat, did a small break in burn last night & holy shit it was fooking hot.

Might even write a letter to British Gas just simply stating - "F*ck You" :D

Haha you're the type of bloke who buys a 50 inch TV aren't you Steve & sticks it in the window?! :lol: No substitute for class my good man.

:lol:

well, they make them that big, so it'd be silly not to.... :blush:

;)

Doing the heat calcs it's already too big! it should push out 7.5kw on full chat, did a small break in burn last night & holy shit it was fooking hot.

Might even write a letter to British Gas just simply stating - "F*ck You" :D

good stuff! they are very efficient with their heat output. I predict your purchasing of marshmallows will increase now too!

All my postman bought me today was a debit card receipt for 1000 litres of heating oil at..... £609.50. Oh the joys of rural living, being miles from a gas main. :( Mind you I love it out here and wouldn't go back to being a 'towny' again for anything.

I keep thinking about getting a log burner, but the thought of ripping the exiting open fire out and redecorating to Wifeys spec puts me off. Maybe next year. We do have a plentiful supply of free logs in the local woods, plus I have a chainsaw in the shed so it's a deff maybe on the 'to do' list.

could you not have just bought a replacement door?

I can cause collateral damage, er and I need a new gaitor plus I broke one of the white plastic fittings in the back of the console when changing the stereo.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.