What came in the Post Today?

c.a.r.

"Stuff about being stupid and throwing away wanted items and thus having to buy new bits"

I would have a laugh at your stupidity but..... A few years back I somehow managed to lose a couple of hundred pounds worth of Fireblade top end parts during a workshop clear out and putting the wrong box in the wheely bin (on collection night) by being in a hurry to keep the work bench clear after being called in for dinner.... :wacko:

Edited by Slugster

"Stuff about being stupid and throwing away wanted items and thus having to buy new bits"

:lol::blush:

I would have a laugh at your stupidity but..... A few years back I somehow managed to lose a couple of hundred pounds worth of Fireblade top end parts during a workshop clear out and putting the wrong box in the wheely bin (on collection night) by being in a hurry to keep the work bench clear after being called in for dinner.... :wacko:

eek... that can't have been a good feeling!!! :(:console:

It was not a 'good feeling' at all :cry: . I reckon Jap motorcycle parts are dearer than gold if you work it out by weight. Fireblade valve stem seals are/were about £12 each for a wee bit of rubber with a 6mm hole in the middle and weighed next to nothing.... happy days. :)

Just a couple of bits from MWR....

IMAG0896.jpg

Cant wait for the delivery , thanks again Ant

Big thanks to bigb for the cheap price and speedy delivery :thumbs:

IMAG0856_zps4ad10511.jpg

Fit this in my dinner break today and I must say the drive home was pretty sweet.

that was quick Andy , nice arent they ?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.