What came in the Post Today?

c.a.r.

AutoGlym car care kit:

28315BE0-41FD-401A-9581-3BF46D22A382-2014-000003181600EA79.jpg

Sheet of mesh to repair my first custom grill attempt:

29064D0A-40B7-4511-A928-B36F08EDF1DB-2014-0000031823A33E33.jpg

Replacement digital climate control board;

0E2DE499-593E-4FBE-B406-6706DFD9B55F-2014-000003181D4E9C8C.jpg

More stuff in the way but its not arrived, so it doesn't qualify to be posted in this thread yet

Got a busy few days ahead full of tweaking :)

Hi mate, give us a clicky for the mesh, i've been thinking about this for weeks now, but never got round to it, you're inspiring me now!

I have a sheet and a half left which is more than enough to do the large lower grille and the smaller top grille if you fancy it?

I have a sheet and a half left which is more than enough to do the large lower grille and the smaller top grille if you fancy it?

Put a pic up mate if you can, just want to see what it looks like, what cost incl p/p? pm me if you want.

I received 2 headlight adapters for my bike.

It seems that for some reason (which goes against all usual Japanese simplicity), Honda tells you to use H7 bulbs, but doesn't actually make the plug for the bulbs the correct size... so you need to use these £15 each adapters.

One of my bulbs blew the other week, and when throwing it away, Clever Steve didn't actually realise that there was an adapter connected to the bulb... I wanted to get the MTec bulbs too, so I was going to change both bulbs at the same time, so I decided to throw both bulbs away... complete with their adapters.

*sigh*

I'm normally quite observant and careful, and I'm not really sure why I decided to throw away one perfectly functioning bulb.... I guess I just wanted the two new ones to go in at the same time.

Anyway... this is what £30's worth of headlight bulb adapters look like :angry:

IMAG0572.jpg

Edited by InsolentMinx

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.