The Chinese puzzle that is….

The Gen 6 parcel shelf!!! Does anyone actually know how to make it fit???? :huh:

I’ve just swapped all my boot plastics and the new ones actually still have the lugs at both sides for the shelf but for the life of me I cant make it fit which means it moves about and gets in the way when closing the boot! :angry: Old plastics had the lugs broken at both ends so the shelf bar just sat in the grooves no problem. Obviously I could snap a piece off these new ones too but I’m guessing there must be some trick to making them fit properly? :blink:

Edited by Black Knight

clips usually break, i have a pare that took me years to find and they are brand new. to hell if im parting with them, bet my life my next celica wont have them

i would do what hou says and bash it down :thumbs:

They're a bitch to find - I got a set off here and I think I might have a spare set floating around in my toolbox...but I've got a funny feeling I've got about three drivers' side ones and only the one passenger side! I'll have a look though.

They're a bitch to find - I got a set off here and I think I might have a spare set floating around in my toolbox...but I've got a funny feeling I've got about three drivers' side ones and only the one passenger side! I'll have a look though.

Hey cheers bud that would be great :thumbs:

have a look in you're boot it might be that thing you found it there and said to your self "whats that?"

Not a chance buddy, stripped the whole lot out while changing the plastics and had a good clean in all those awkward nooks and crannies that just seem to collect dirt. Nothing kicking around in there remotely clip like :(

mr.t sell them for like a quid each

They are actually £7.60 each from Toyota as I rang up about them a few weeks ago.

I sell them for £5 a pair delivered but at the moment I have only got the drivers side in stock.

These are the part no.s for them:

LH - 64323 - 20061 - 22

RH - 64323 - 20051 - 22

Good call with the part numbers Nick :thumbs: Always makes dealing with the parts chaps at the local Mr T easier. Give me a shout though if you get a pair in as it's likely to be a while before I can get over to Lynn to sort em!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.