leaving the celica

chris iow

I've just been and brought myself a little hatch so i can do the shopping and take my little girl about with all her stuff, so I've decided to sell my celica. I can't afford to keep it as im just sorting out my first mortgage so its going cheap. I'm gonna hang around on this forum though as i find everyone nice and friendly and the threads are always a pleasure to read. I hope to still make it to a meet even witout a celica but I'm still in a toyota.

Its always a problem with the island the ferry prices tend to put people off and its just extra hasstle but ive got lots of intrest over here. I have replaced it with a carrolla so not to far from the fold .

It's been replaced with a 56 plate corrolla compressor so its still a little bit of fun but a big boot that i can fit my daughters bike and scooter in plus the benfit of it having really low miles so should be a while before i have to spend anything on it

Yeah shes gone :-( no argument on price and to a loving home he already has one and even sent me a txt after saying thank you for the car. Restores faith in people. Ive put the pics of my mew car in a different thread.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.