fog light infills

razor2812

while i love the look of my 03 t sport, one thing thats lets it down is the big gaping holes for the fog lights. now i have seen someone on here who covered the holes with mesh, but my fog lights seem to protrude through the holes slightly.

has anyone seen anything like a plastic moulded piece that would slot into the hole allowing the fog light to look like it is surrounded by the plastic infill. not a great description i know, but saw a fiesta the other night and the fog surrounds looked good.

if they are not available is anyone on here capable of making these.

I imagine something could be made from fiberglass if something bespoke is made first that can be used to produce moulds.

Why not remove the foglights if it bothers you to that extent? They are not a requirement at the front of the car anyway.

i did ask about this when i got mine, but i originally thought that the pre-face ones would fit but they dont. now if we could get hold of some and possibly alter them then that's half the battle over imo......

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.