Bootmobile looks in a bad way :(

arizona

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

edited eh, so what did you write first :lol:

preparing for ear bending , Ken is forever on at me for not putting seatbelt on :rolleyes:

So he likes drugging your food, strapping you down & spanking?

Always the quite ones I tell ya, always the quiet ones! :lol:

:( Sorry to hear this, I hope you are not in too much pain. Hopefully the car will be fixable and dont let not having your seatbelt on put you off putting a claim in for your injuries. Just tell them the truth and you should still get a pay out. :)

sorry to hear about this jan and hope your not hurt to bad :( and after all the hard work you put into that car would have been nice to see it the end of the month do you think it will be able to be sorted out or not might have to get an army of us round there and see if we can do a day turn around for ya :D

insurance company will defo write it off because of its age, even if its jsut cosmetic, good news is wings bonnet and bumper are bolt on jobbies, I can donate a front bumper, bit ugly mind but im sure it will do

sorry to hear about this jan and hope your not hurt to bad :( and after all the hard work you put into that car would have been nice to see it the end of the month do you think it will be able to be sorted out or not might have to get an army of us round there and see if we can do a day turn around for ya :D

Thats an awesome idea! :thumbs:

Hopefully I should be able to give Jan a good prognosis tomorrow.

And a dirty great big shopping list of bits to get!

bit ugly mind but im sure it will do

Sorry to have to be the one to tell you mate, but its meant to be like that, its a 5...! :sofa:

sorry to hear this Jan but theres a silver lining to every cloud

Ken coming round to see you with a chinese followed by a good spanking , cant be bad lol ;)

And get that seat belt on in future , it could have been you getting written off

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.