Bootmobile looks in a bad way :(

arizona

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Zanussi? good name for a Japanese fridge :D

:o dont you start, i got enough with Mr Rizla :P

Ahh, was worried it was my old gt4. Glad no one hurt!

Lol got a pm from boot, "its ok i hated that car" :lol: i remember Mondo didnt gel with it either

Just waiting for the truck to come and pick it up now, he's on his way

result, glad you got it sorted :)

i know exactly how you feel

hows is the neck doing?

Thanks, neck's still sore. Was loaded up on painkillers for the weekend which worked a treat, got a week off anyway this week so that's good :)

Sad to see it off to be crushed :(

It was kinda sad to see it go. And we got recovery on site with a couple of big trucks so when the lady said is there access for recovery vehicle i said yes. So he arrives in that double decker with rigid axle which of course he cant get in. And guess what today of all days boot refused to start after i put the battery back on. Though it was just not enough oomph left in battery, was fine with a jump pack on so she drove on

i would ahve taken the fog lights out as well could have sold them :D

Tbh it was quite tempting to go nuts, we did consider the fogs, the bonnet & a few other bits but didn't want to take the piss too much as Jan said the insurance guy had taken lots of photos.

• 3 months later...

Little update on this

Bootmobile has been spotted resting in a scrapyard, but the guy who saw it visits many and he couldnt remember which one he saw it at :rolleyes:

The other chaps insurance co (Aviva) have been brilliant. Good payout for the car, osteopath visits paid for with no quibble and the time i had off work just after was worked out and paid and all done fairly rapidly.

I have had a couple of phone calls from them since to make sure everything is ok and on the first call she made to me i mentioned that all was fine and no more pain from the whiplash and the only thing was some weakness if try to push or pull anything. Noticed it when trying to mash potatoes or put up the gazebo at work and also just generally. Good old ligaments in the collarbone area and osteopath had said there was problem there which comes from the shock that comes up your arms.

I thought it'll just get better in time and that was that. Didnt expect to hear any more them.

Got a call from her today out of the blue to ask how it was, its still not very good. Then she said what they want to do is arrange for a medical as near as they can get to my area to see what further treatment would be beneficial before making an offer on a final settlement

Final settlement :huh: They want to give me more money :D :D :D

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.