i come back home and find ..... this

charli

Every 1 was just talking about your original post and some how just got side tracked .

Must be to do with the fact of a picture of a good looking girl who's hot and shes a petrol head to . :laugh2:

Reminds me of gone in 60 seconds with Nicolas cage & Angelina jolie .

This is a friendly club Charli as you can tell .

All the guys are going out of their way to help you with your toilet roll problem even giving ideas of how to use it up .

Some are even willing to help use it up :greenjumpers: The guys are on the verge of :blowup: if they haven't already :nono: now i will just stay hear :sofa: and watch !!! ho did i just say that i meen hide sorry guys :thumbs:

i wouldnt mind being like anjelina haha. i love this club and im glad i joined :) your all very helpful :) anyone want free bog roll? ok now back to cars, i would like to get new alloys for my boy but im not sure what size or make to go for. any suggestions?

Depends on your budget. Rota have some seriously nice rims, but are top whack in terms of cash. i paid well over a grand for my Rota Grid Drifts with Yokohama Neovada AD08 tyres. But there bloody awesome.

Take a look on site like Rare rims they have some awesome stuff. i would say this though, pay as much as you can afford on rubber. i wasnt to fussed on performance tyres... un till i actually bought some!! they make a maahooosive difference.

RIms are down to a very personal choice and what you want them for. If its for pure driving feel, then they say 16's are best with i would say a 215/45 profile tyre. !7's are ok, i like em. But 18's look even better, but you get the haters that say it will ruin your acceleration and handle like a bag of shit. Yeah, Pfft, who cares, it looks good!! :P i track my car with 18's on it still handles like its on rails so its all good.

Im running 18" 8.5J (8.5" wide) wheels with 245/45's on the rear, and 225/45's on the front.

Basically its up to you at the end of the day, what sort of style do you like? examples?

Splinters write 16s for comfort 17-18 a bit harder on the ride . I run 17s on my g5 wrapt in 215/40/zr17.

Don't no by how much but you need to keep someware close to the original rolling size so the biger the rim the lower the profile .

But there are so many wheels to chose from it's a mater of what you like

post-33623-0-87269000-1323516346_thumb.jpg i love these! i dont mind about the ride comfort, thats what nice seats are there for ;) the bigger the better! i checked out that site and your right, these are some sick rims! i dont know wether to go gun matal or black Edited by charli

Those GTR's look fucking awesome!! Make sure to get a good offset. Something like ET36 will give a nice dished look on the rims. Mine are ET44 as that's all I could find in white. And se7en motorsports car has them in ET36 bot gunmetal and the dished rim looks so much nicer!! Booo, haha you can go one of two ways with the gen 6, keep it nice and curvey, or contrast with some sharp aggressive rims, personally I prefer the later!! ;)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.