Anybody else read this?

JPow!

Two men burned beyond recognition when their toyota celica burst into flames early hours of this morning. "The crash happened on a winding stretch of the A4130 at Bix near Henley-on-Thames, South Oxfordshire".....?

^^ Read in the paper on returning from JAE :(

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I did think a Gen 5 originally, but there's no sign of the headlight and the bare metal isn't covered in rust. ;) The bonnet looks too curved for a Gen 5, too (though no sign of a vent like a Gen 7), and the colour looks like Gen 7 blue - but it's really hard to tell from that little pic.

PC Copper added: “The two people involved were local.

“They were certainly travelling from Henley towards Oxford. They came out of Henley and over the bridge on the A4130 towards Nettlebed. They were heading to one of the men’s homes in the Nettlebed area.”

He said the families were from Reading and Surrey.

PC Copper featured in kids' TV programme "Bod" when I was younger (i.e. 17th Century sometime), hence the catch-all term for Officers of The Law for folks of my age.

Here is the man himself, with some unrelated little piggy-wigs ...

eps4-5.jpg

;)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.