Does your other half like your celica?

62 members have voted

1. 1. Does your other half like your celica?

• yes, she does
    • no, she doesnt (why?)
    • she couldnt really care less

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well seen as I met him (Now Fiance) through CCUK then yes of course he likes my Celica, he had one himself but now belongs to the Nissan crew :lol:

Seen as you have been sexist and not thought about the females members I have had to call him a she ;)

My misses loves my 6 :D Loves the noise and the attention it gets, she is a bit of a petrol head though. The only thing she wasn't too keen on is how low it is...rock hard suspension, being foiled by speedbumps/multistory carparks, not being able to get in/out with any kind of dignity...that kinda thing B) All was forgiven though when I insured her on it for a week and let her have a few goes - she never stopped grinning and didn't stop talking about it for weeks....

She wants a gen 7 but the £1000 insurance (robbing tw@ts!) has stopped her for a while yet...

Well seen as I met him (Now Fiance) through CCUK then yes of course he likes my Celica, he had one himself but now belongs to the Nissan crew :lol:

Seen as you have been sexist and not thought about the females members I have had to call him a she ;)

Haha, yeah Amy had to do the same!! :rolleyes:

And this ccuk dating game, seems to have worked wonders for a few of us!! haha :thumbs:

my other half prefered my chaved up Clio..... and she even looked at a new ford KA eysterday, seriously... what have I commited my life too here? lol

all in all, she couldnt care less, a car is a car to her.

Edited by Scott Baker

Haha, yeah Amy had to do the same!! :rolleyes:

And this ccuk dating game, seems to have worked wonders for a few of us!! haha :thumbs:

haha aye, well sam is on her 3rd Celica, but only joined CCUK with her latest one, she's had a Gen5 and 2 Lagoon blue 7's

my other half preferred my last car - fiat grande punto 1.9 turbo diesel - only because of the turbo kicking in. The Celi is faster (just... its a 140 lol) but it doesn't "feel" fast as the power delivery is steady.

Wait till I get a 190 and show her what the fuss is about :D

does your wife/girlfriend like your celica? My wife has never liked mine and has expessed her feelings many times, even within earshot of my car (just plain mean)

discuss :)

No, no, no, no, no................that's bang out of order, does she not realise cars have feelings too!!!!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.