Does your other half like your celica?

62 members have voted

1. 1. Does your other half like your celica?

• yes, she does
    • no, she doesnt (why?)
    • she couldnt really care less

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My Gen 6 GT replaced the wife, both to serve the same purpose, ignore them all week and take her out at the weekend and abuse her........

Really sorry about that one, couldn't resist.....

The car did replace the wife however! :D

Would like to add however, my 2 boys love it and I am a 'cool dad' for probably the fist time ever!..

Edited by celicamojo

white car then yeah , she said ``its alright `` such high praise

the blue beastie however she cant stand and complains offen how its a money pit and i should get rid of it , she also wont travel in it as she thinks it will break down , she maybe has a point ? so i clicked no and shes a burner

My missus doesn't really like mine as she says its too low when getting out, she sits too low in the seats, the car comes first and that i'm always cleaning it and it gets whatever it needs, and says that I think 'i'm vinn diesel, cos I've got a shaved head and weigh about 17 stone....and drive like i'm in the fast and the furious.B)

Yet inspite all this she bought me my private number plate for my birthday!!!

My Celica cant stand the wife. And the wife hates the the car with a passion.its bumpy Noisey and to fucking low moan moan moan. and she says its a mid life crisis Thing..lol.. The car is staying and if she dont like it .Theres always the fucking door..

does your wife/girlfriend like your celica? My wife has never liked mine and has expessed her feelings many times, even within earshot of my car (just plain mean)

discuss :)

sexist !!! im the wife / girlfriend thats got the celica :P the other half has got a shitreon which box do i tick then !!!!!!

sexist !!! im the wife / girlfriend thats got the celica :P the other half has got a shitreon which box do i tick then !!!!!!

you tick him upside the head for having crappy taste in cars then kiss it better as your the better half and hes got great taste in women

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.