Does your other half like your celica?

62 members have voted

1. 1. Does your other half like your celica?

• yes, she does
    • no, she doesnt (why?)
    • she couldnt really care less

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In all fairness i would understand if my mrs didnt like my car.

Its been sat on drive and not moved a wheel in anger in 2 years now

Its cost me in excess of £50K with what ive done to it

However i bought her a GT4 too so she cant really complain

Plus im fortunate that i get to spend money from the house i rent out - when it isnt being rented by c***s - and as i inherited the house its like free money really

Yep. Met my GF through CCUK at the portsmouth meet in February. shes got a UKDM 190, Nusre Amy. so yeah, we get on great, and love our cars!! ;):thumbs:

I'm sorry Matt I had to class you as a girl in the poll as I had to tick "yes she does" :P

My girlfriend loves my car, which has its disadvantages (she always wants to go out in it), but we disagree on some of the mods I want to do to it like a carbon fibre bonnet - she hates the idea - and the same with de-spoilering!

Yes she definatly does, she was never really bothered with them until I got my 140. But now she loves Celicas especially the Gen 5, She is planning murder me one day so she can inherit the celica.

I've never met any woman who did not think the Gen7 looks good....except maybe some female owners of Gens 1-6 :rolleyes: Of course, the latter would say it is a girls' car anyway!

AND the few Gen 7 lady members that we have

(how many do we have ?) Active !!:)

Yes, though she prefers being a passenger - she finds the gears awkward to change in the Celica (which surprises me, since I don't recall her objecting to eg the heavy clutch in the MR2 I had before).

It also gets my son's seal of approval - he doesn't do this in her RAV4 :)

douglas_in_car.jpg

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.